Still a cretin

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I actually couldn't watch that clip all the way through. The sheer arrogance of the vile shit was too much for me. Why agree to answer questions like that when he knows it will just wind us up?! I am sickened.

On a brighter more important note, Ive just had my nails done. They are now navy & white ready for sunday. Go me :laugh:

Apprently Sky were impressed with him on their Champions League show so it would be no suprise to see him at the Lane on Sunday

Dru said:
Apprently Sky were impressed with him on their Champions League show so it would be no suprise to see him at the Lane on Sunday
I'd be very fucking surprised, however it would be the perfect opportunity for 'we've got ledley at the back' resonating around the ground, so loud that it's all that can be heard from the Lane all the way to the Sky HQ.

ESPECIALLY at Half time, if word gets round that he's there that is all I want to hear during the 'analysis' (actually what I really want at half time is 'Nanalysis' but hey, we can't always get what we want).

Fucking waste of space gooner loving filthy judas CUNT. Just give me five minutes with this prick. even today i'd gladly waste energy cracking his fucking skull with a brick!

generally i am quite a level guy..... but for this C*** I go the extra mile - when his dad dies and he was plying for england I was singing "wheres your daddy gone" and I think it was fair

A skidmark on the underpants of football, and IMO started off this trend of footballers being greedy shitbags.

What pisses me off the most though is how other people cant get their head round the reason he is so despised, and see it as a big overreaction...

Back
Top Bottom