Tanguy Ndombele – Le Magicien

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Now Levy know what is a World Class Playmaker made in France , he don't have the right to buy a fake talent from mendes the fucker .
He is the most french skilled since Zidane and he could be better than him.

I like his ability and quick thinking. He’s also highly focussed when he gets the ball, he treats possession like it’s something critical, he ain’t gonna give it up, he’s gonna do what he has to do with it and he had a great instinct about what he needs to do with it, he doesn’t play around looking for the pass, he is on it.
And you’ve got to credit Jose for getting the best out of the guy.

Just see how Didier will use him for many years with the French team :). I don't know if you are french if yes , it will be funny to see the next international event :)
I just think that you dont fully appreciate the level of quality Zidane had and the gravity of a player being better than zizou.

It is far too early, and the gap too big, to make any sort of comparison imo, talk less of him exceeding Zidane.

I just think that you dont fully appreciate the level of quality Zidane had and the gravity of a player being better than zizou.

It is far too early, and the gap too big, to make any sort of comparison imo, talk less of him exceeding Zidane.
I liked Zidane when he was with Bordeaux but only Ronaldinho humiliated all the L1 like he did with PSG .

Just see how Didier will use him for many years with the French team :). I don't know if you are french if yes , it will be funny to see the next international event :)

Didier usually sets up his teams more similar to Jose than not. So, I think Tanguy’s recent showing would definitely get him into Didier’s plans.

He could be better than Zidane but time will tell. Zidane’s accomplished a heck of a lot over his career. So, for Tanguy to surpass Zidane, he’ll have to keep working hard and be among some winning teams.

Back
Top Bottom