The Underrating of Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There is no hope left if you still don't realize that Harry is a striker of the highest order. Besides that there is a lot of jealousy from United, Chelsea, Woolwich etc. fans who can only dream of a striker like Kane in their team.

He makes the hard stuff look easy. He was crocked for most of last season and yet still wasn’t far off 20 PL goals. He is owed an injury free season and if he can get that I believe he can score 40.

Last edited:
Kane is brilliant nut how Pochettino thinks he can and should play all the time is beyond me.

And Kane has also shown that in the last year that he is maybe more Bergkamp than Shearer.

The shame for me is that Pochettino cannot seem to see how another quality striker alongside or just in front of him could be dynamite

Back
Top Bottom