Who do you want to score our last minute winner

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who's the ultimate hero

• Eriksen

• Lucas

• Winks

• Sissoko

• Wanyama

• Toby

• Kane

• Tripps

• Jan

• Rose

• Serge

• Davies

• Dier

• Llorente

• Skipp

• Sanchez

• KWP

• Foyth

• Dele

• Lamella

• Son

• VVD own goal

• Hugo

• Marsh

• Bowden

Results are only viewable after voting.
We'll just forget about this...
a435e822ec5c32d86480bb3dd62598ae

We all make mistakes. Hitler's dad should have pulled out. Jesus shouldn't have trusted Judas and Harry shouldn't have worn that fucking shirt.
We should banter Woolwich about this. Knowing that your rivals best player was in your academy and you passed on him is more painfull than your best player once being in your rivals academy

Llorente for me - a well timed, peach of a header in the top corner from a Trippier cross.

It'll go down as the only goal he's ever scored for us with a legitimate part of his body other than a thigh, hand, or left testicle.

For his display alone in the semi, I’d love to see Lucas bang the winner. Watching him well up when he saw the replay said a lot to me..

Can you imagine how he’d be if he went one better?

Thats got me thinking about players that never show emotion, namely eriksen. Would be fun to see the ice melt when he curls in a stoppage time free kick then blabs to the cameras in incoherent icelandic!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom