Who would you have go first…Conte or Kane ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Let’s not kid ourselves firstly regards Conte loose cannon and by previous jobs not a stayer, so why would we be any different added to the fact our “project” would test a saint…..Kane 29 in the summer I’m not saying he’s finished but we’ve had the best of him he’s not going to be able to carry us forever+last summers little tantrum could be a taste of what’s to come again? times running out for him, Conte has as good as said it will take two, three seasons for us to get up to speed whether Conte is here to oversee it, well ? Kane has‘nt got that long we could still command a decent fee not 150million but still substantial enough to bolster our squad and get a younger striker or really two in, one striker is not good enough if we want to challenge. Me personally I’d like both to stick it out and see where it takes us…….but if push comes to shove cheerio Harry your the best I’ve seen in my life time watching Tottenham but all good things come to an end, Conte could gets us to where we want to be.

Kane going could be like Coutinho for the scousers. A blessing in disguise...

Who am I kidding, he's the best striker in the World. Him going would fuck us more than Bale or Berbatov going...

I think it is much more likely that if one goes the other goes as well and certainly don't see it being either or, but to answer this hypothetical question I would keep Conte and sell Kane.

1. Kane gets you money to replace him Conte leaving we have zero money, and zero chance, to replace him with anything close to his level of manager.

2. Easier to replace Kane, whether with one player or multiple players, than to replace Conte. Conte leaving whether by his choice or sacking and the best we can hope for is a manager that may be able to get to 75% of the level that Conte is at. All the same problems that would have been here with Conte would still be here with much less chance that they will get fixed.

Let’s not kid ourselves firstly regards Conte loose cannon and by previous jobs not a stayer, so why would we be any different added to the fact our “project” would test a saint…..Kane 29 in the summer I’m not saying he’s finished but we’ve had the best of him he’s not going to be able to carry us forever+last summers little tantrum could be a taste of what’s to come again? times running out for him, Conte has as good as said it will take two, three seasons for us to get up to speed whether Conte is here to oversee it, well ? Kane has‘nt got that long we could still command a decent fee not 150million but still substantial enough to bolster our squad and get a younger striker or really two in, one striker is not good enough if we want to challenge. Me personally I’d like both to stick it out and see where it takes us…….but if push comes to shove cheerio Harry your the best I’ve seen in my life time watching Tottenham but all good things come to an end, Conte could gets us to where we want to be.

Could this not have gone in the Kane thread?

Kane like Teddy will continue to play at the top well into his late 30's.

The negative mindset of our fans amazes me

1 league cup since 1997, 0 trophies in 15 years, and stuck with ENIC for the forseeable and you expect mine of positivity!:roflmao:

274634048_2117450468411973_2326727705732176038_n.jpg

:sonlol::kanegoal:

Last edited:
Kane going could be like Coutinho for the scousers. A blessing in disguise...

Who am I kidding, he's the best striker in the World. Him going would fuck us more than Bale or Berbatov going...

Kane might well leave in the summer but let's not kid ourselves that in leaving we would be anywhere near to the situation Liverpool found themselves in.

That is like hoping to find the Golden ticket.

My guess is they'll both leave before the end of the Summer window. Conte may even walk before the end of the season. So in a straight race, my money would definitely be on Antonio

The negative mindset of our fans amazes me

For some the glass is half full, for others the glass is half empty.

But for a few they don’t have a glass. They just dropped it.

Now there is glass on the floor. And they stepped in the wet puddle and cut their foot.
Then slipped as the floor is polished ceramic and broke their ankle.
While struggling to get up they dislocated their shoulder and hit their face on a counter breaking their nose.

Let these people be negative if they want!!!!!!

(My sisters best mates mum fell of her stool while having breakfast. Cracked the back of her head and died after being in a coma. So this shit does happen before you shout down my “negative” story)

Back
Top Bottom