We post worldwide via Royal Mail. You can check their shipping costs using the calculator in your cart.
Everything we do on The Fighting Cock is in our spare time, so you might have to grant us a bit of extra delivery time compared to other online shops. We work through orders as we receive them and post in batches. We will get it to you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about your shipment, you can contact us with your order details any time.
The Fighting Cock fanzine. Harking back to the days when reading about Spurs was something to be savoured.
All pre-orders receive a special silver foiled front cover of our White Hart Lane stadium issue of The Fighting Cock + two newly designed stickers.
No ordinary publication:
- Textured rough touch ‘natural feel’ on thick paper
- Full colour throughout (unless it was our choice not to)
- Positive and thought-provoking no matter how shit we get
- Evergreen – content is written in a way that means it stays relevant
Highlights of Issue Four
- Anthony Lombardi on how moments made memories down The Lane
- Raj Bains delves into the financial implications of the new stadium
- Rob White relives those Glory Glory nights of Europe in the 60s
- Zino Citium discusses the history of our great stadium, and the rationale behind coming documentary ‘Memory Lane’
- Seb Stafford-Bloor on why there will be more than bricks and mortar destroyed when White Hart Lane comes crashing down