Everything we do on The Fighting Cock is in our spare time, so you might have to grant us a bit of extra delivery time compared to other online shops. We work through orders as we receive them and post in batches. We will get it to you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about your shipment, you can contact us with your order details any time.
The Fighting Cock fanzine. Harking back to the days when reading about Spurs was something to be savoured.
All pre-orders receive two newly designed stickers.
Pre-orders have been going up with each issue so to guarantee your copy of The Fighting Cock order now.
This is no ordinary publication:
- Textured rough touch 'natural feel' on thick paper
- Full colour throughout (unless it was our choice not to)
- Positive and thought-provoking no matter how shit we get
- Evergreen – content is written in a way that means it stays relevant
Highlights of Issue Five
- Anthony Lombardi on the what makes a Tottenham goalkeeper great
- Aaron Wolfe finds that the individuals are not as important as the team
- Zino Citium relives Ossie’s trip to Wembley
- Spooky finds an unlikely saviour in Michael Carrick
- Will Colwell asks why only some players become greats of the Lane