Describe how much of a wanker Gary Neville is in 5 words or less

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Whilst I would normally subscribe to the title, today he redeemed himself

'Gary Neville teases Woolwich fan who called for pundit and Jamie Carragher to be BANNED from the Emirates after criticising the club's statement backing Mikel Arteta's VAR rant... as he says: 'With Spurs top we will be coming less anyway!'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...rtetas-VAR-rant-says-Spurs-coming-anyway.html

Amazon Studios Prime Video GIF by Harlem

Couple of Utd fans I know absolutely despise him.

I thought he was a hero to them apparently not so much now he’s a pundit, they can’t stand him like most of us.

It would a justice to the human race if his face was sewn to his own arse.

during the Liverpool game the guy stated Curtis Jones shouldn't get a red card because it was a follow through on the ball and where else is his foot meant to go. He then had a fit when VAR froze on the actual impact of the challenge.

Fast forward to yesterday and Neville(and carragher who also stated Jones shouldn't be sent off) informs everyone that VAR need to look at the challenge (kept saying it) with absolutely zero mention that Romero also got the ball first (just like Jones which was part of the reason he didn't think it was a red). He also didn't give a damn when VAR froze on the impact of the challenge.

For what it's worth I thought both challenges were red cards but the hypocrisy of Neville is something else.

Roy Keane said in his autobiography that Neville got laughed at in the united showers because he had a tiny cock… it makes complete sense he is the way he is. He feels inadequate so he tries to make up for it in other ways to get noticed… like saying reactionary stuff on sky sports. He’s an attention seeker the micro penis cunt

There’s my 5 words

Attention seeking micro penis cunt

Back
Top Bottom