Describe how much of a wanker Gary Neville is in 5 words or less

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

during the Liverpool game the guy stated Curtis Jones shouldn't get a red card because it was a follow through on the ball and where else is his foot meant to go. He then had a fit when VAR froze on the actual impact of the challenge.

Fast forward to yesterday and Neville(and carragher who also stated Jones shouldn't be sent off) informs everyone that VAR need to look at the challenge (kept saying it) with absolutely zero mention that Romero also got the ball first (just like Jones which was part of the reason he didn't think it was a red). He also didn't give a damn when VAR froze on the impact of the challenge.

For what it's worth I thought both challenges were red cards but the hypocrisy of Neville is something else.

Has had a personal vendetta against Udogie for some reason as well because he didn’t like that he’s able to play the inverted Fb role.

They build the narratives they want and the officials bow to the pressure and help to deliver on them.

Then the cunt tries to persuade Spurs fans they should agree with it.

Don't tell me there isn't someone in the VAR/PGMOL hierarchy monitoring Sky's live commentary. Of course there fucking is, it's all about PR and they need to know how the media agenda is unfolding in real time. After Neville banged endlessly on about Udogie's challenge and Romero's Beckhamy kick-flick, ('Oooh, he's going to be in big trouble here, oooh that is surely a red' etc etc etc) you can be guaranteed the VAR team were made aware and felt an obligation to send both off at the next possible opportunity.

Neville knows exactly what he's doing. CUNT.

Don't tell me there isn't someone in the VAR/PGMOL hierarchy monitoring Sky's live commentary. Of course there fucking is, it's all about PR and they need to know how the media agenda is unfolding in real time. After Neville banged endlessly on about Udogie's challenge and Romero's Beckhamy kick-flick, ('Oooh, he's going to be in big trouble here, oooh that is surely a red' etc etc etc) you can be guaranteed the VAR team were made aware and felt an obligation to send both off at the next possible opportunity.

Neville knows exactly what he's doing. CUNT.
Why not just send them off for the two footed lunge or the kick out instead then? But yeah his commentary this season has been very weird, keeps jumping to conclusions and trying to make things as dramatic as possible.

I reckon he is worse now cos he thought he had a scoop on the golf course about Kane leaving . Levy made him look a right plank , one thing I will give Levy credit for . Since his scoop ended up a wet follow through fart he has been an even bigger tool towards us in my opinion

The little cretin actually called us daft live on air yesterday during the game. He needs punched in the face, that’ll bring him down a peg or two

I have said before I think he is chippy about Levy making him look a bellend ( my chairman 💪) ( LOL).
He thought he was filming a scoop when he had Harry on the golf course and Neville saying he was leaving , ended up looking like some knows fuck all blogger .

Well played Danny Boy, not often I say that

Back
Top Bottom