Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If you got a link, feel free to share, mate. That’s what I’ve seen on TV, looked like Kulusevski got tripped by Trossard, but from a different angle he didn’t.

It was on Danish TV, not online. Unfortunately. But there was no doubt - you could see the contact. If it was enough for a pen, I’m not sure. Looked random

I have seen worse teams then this actually turn up in a NLD - we have had 2 weeks to prep for this game , conceding 3 against these is never acceptable - where is the fucking pride?
I’m sure they are all preparing the “we go again tweets”
We've been at them from the kick off - you plonker, we're not setting out 2 banks of five and we've been on the ball for 70% of the game taking it to them.
They've had 2 corners and scored from both
We haven't had a shot on target and the two closest efforts have come from defenders.
You paint them as spineless wasters and they're not - they are giving it everything - we just don't have a magic striker anymore.
You're beating them with the wrong stick

Look at how we line up. They have 6 players making runs and we are all standing still, looking away from them at the ball. It's nothing to do with Vicario. If we keep lining up like that they will score from every corner even if we have Gordon Banks in goal.
All our players have a standing start. Theirs have momentum so can jump higher. Seems simple to fix.

Back
Top Bottom