Banter accounts to block and funny accounts to follow

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is a thread for those of you that are sick of the shitty football media culture of "Banter" and forcing narratives to benefit a retired player's club. Also a thread for genuinely funny accounts that have something to add.

Block list:

Paddy Power is easily the least funny, least imaginative, basic click-hunting pile of shit in football. Plus they are using it to market their addictive product to the same fans interacting with their content.

Gary Neville. Does this one need explaining. Just block the cunt. Sooner we don't have to watch these types of pundits on TV the better. Doesn't even bother really analyzing the game anymore.

Jamie Carragher... see above

Talksport. See above.

Follow list:

Bryan's Gun. Hard work goes into making this content and it's funny. No shitty "Banter" or repetitive memes.

Last edited:
https://twitter.com/hbrooks_coach This is the only Spurs account I follow on twitter. He's a professional coach and actually knows what the fuck he's talking about.

I don't really follow anyone else because they're all shit and just trying to get engagements. All the banter accounts are painfully unfunny as well.

Walcott treating MOTD like youtube.

Fucking little wanker

BBC account acting like a troll account and desperate for engagement and interactions...I don't know why because they are a publicly funded service anyway

They wonder why people dodge their TV license fee..

BBC account acting like a troll account and desperate for engagement and interactions...I don't know why because they are a publicly funded service anyway

They wonder why people dodge their TV license fee..

Sad Animation GIF by Holler Studios

Back
Top Bottom