Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

View: https://x.com/premierleague/status/1785600059268051216?s=46&t=6hp9556H_GJ_LQNWePnt-g

Yeah really funny Premier League. Imagine they came off and hurt his wrists trying to save a ball now. Really funny.

We’re the reliable butt of all jokes in this league and clearly they want to keep it that way

Dude, I love you cos you are Spurs, but that's such a fanny response, sorry.

Vicario should and will have to be stronger than that to stop all this silly bollocks.

It's just stupid internet 'oooooooh, like me' nothingness. Posts like that mean diddly squat. You shouldn't care.

Dude, I love you cos you are Spurs, but that's such a fanny response, sorry.

Vicario should and will have to be stronger than that to stop all this silly bollocks.

It's just stupid internet 'oooooooh, like me' nothingness. Posts like that mean diddly squat. You shouldn't care.

It's tough.

We need to be nastier and smarter FOR SURE. In this case though, what can Vicario do? He can't slap him and he needs to stay in position.

What we need to do is have another player initiate contact with White and hit the floor. We need to make the biggest fuss possible out of the situation and force the officials to focus on it. Then at the same time, understand the camera plan and where things can and can't be seen when bodies are in the way, then fuck with White as much as possible,

It's tough.

We need to be nastier and smarter FOR SURE. In this case though, what can Vicario do? He can't slap him and he needs to stay in position.

What we need to do is have another player initiate contact with White and hit the floor. We need to make the biggest fuss possible out of the situation and force the officials to focus on it. Then at the same time, understand the camera plan and where things can and can't be seen when bodies are in the way, then fuck with White as much as possible,

That’s where we miss Lamela

28___Martial_red_card.gif

While they're not going to win the league this season I think it's very clear they're going to have a great chance to get it next year. Sadly their squad has reached a level where 1-2 top class signings will complete it while the likes of us (and to a lesser extent Liverpool) require 4/5 new players or atleast it feels that way to stay competetive.

Predictably last night.... On our very first corner, Vic was getting shithoused; he does a bit of shoving back and immediately the ref went over and told him (and only him!) off.
Funny how many FKs we conceded defending set pieces in that game.

The Premier League really does love a narrative. The business model becomes more entertainment and less football every year.

They are slowly destroying it as a spectacle and as a sport. Feels like WWF more often than not these days.

While they're not going to win the league this season I think it's very clear they're going to have a great chance to get it next year. Sadly their squad has reached a level where 1-2 top class signings will complete it while the likes of us (and to a lesser extent Liverpool) require 4/5 new players or atleast it feels that way to stay competetive.
You really shouldn't say things like that...

Just had a courier come in who is a mate and Tottenham fan.
Was visiting an "ITK" customer today ,and apparently that group of Woolwich who were in the south stand Sunday got their tickets via youth team players. Hope it ain't true
Would have put this in the match thread,but i want that to die and never appear on page one again...

Back
Top Bottom