Do women football pundits annoy you?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do female pundits affect your enjoyment of watching football?

• Yes

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • No

Votes: 28 47.5%
  • who cares

Votes: 14 23.7%

• Total voters
Voted no, but I do think there is an unnecessary presence of them on almost every highlights programme or live match. They dont need to be on every one. They've played WSL but it isnt PL level, so I dont think their experience translates. I'm at the point where it feel like they are just there to have them there rather than there being a decent reason for them to be there. Plus they all seem to be gooners, chavs or man utd fans. We've enough of those with the blokes!

In general I think punditry both male and female is shocking nowadays. The coverage on the games is ridiculous, the pundits are more like fans and just react to the score of the matches.

One female pundit who I think is very insightful is Izzy Christiansen, she does talk alot of sense.

Back
Top Bottom