Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm still of the opinion that Harry needed to move on for the sake of our football club.

It's moments like yesterday though when you're reminded of how much more he was than a sensational goalscorer - constantly heading the ball away on defensive corners, attacking ability in the air, and a brilliant wand of a pass we're so sorely missing. And lord did he turn up with some NLD bangers.

Miss him now more than ever :kanehand:
I miss his output as a player, as a person I was soured on him from the Man City debacle and no amount of goals was ever going to redeem that.

However, the pragmatist in me still deeply wishes he'd have said "bollocks to trophies" and stayed.

He should have been our Totti.

I'm still of the opinion that Harry needed to move on for the sake of our football club.

It's moments like yesterday though when you're reminded of how much more he was than a sensational goalscorer - constantly heading the ball away on defensive corners, attacking ability in the air, and a brilliant wand of a pass we're so sorely missing. And lord did he turn up with some NLD bangers.

Miss him now more than ever :kanehand:

That last game where him and Maddison linked up like long lost brothers in the pre-season friendly, looked like he would be a fish in water this season. He was by miles our best player. Would have probably 8-10 more points at least if we still had him this season.

That last game where him and Maddison linked up like long lost brothers in the pre-season friendly, looked like he would be a fish in water this season. He was by miles our best player. Would have probably 8-10 more points at least if we still had him this season.

Easily. Games like yesterday just remind me what we miss, as our attack just looks midtable. With him defending those corners I suspect one of them doesn’t go in. He was a monster in both boxes.

He's not perfect. He does need to show his best in the biggest games and moments. But their simply isn't any other strikers in the world with his finishing that can also pass the ball as well as most top midfielders and also clears as many balls away from his own box game after game as Kane does.

Back
Top Bottom