Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I never had more pleasure watching another team playing another team as I did tonight.
And there will be another one coming up next week when we ain't got no games.

He wasn't aways in the game tonight but when he was, he was outstanding. His passing, his hold up play, his ice cold penalty... He was up against two top quality, in form defenders and more than gave them a game. Still can't believe some people here think he wouldn't be able to play for Ange. If he still did we would be numerous points better off than we are this season. Fancy him to score against them in the second leg, hopefully the winning goal.

He wasn't aways in the game tonight but when he was, he was outstanding. His passing, his hold up play, his ice cold penalty... Still can't believe some people here think he wouldn't be able to play for Ange. If he still did we would be numerous points better off than we are this season. Fancy him to score against them in the second leg, hopefully the winning goal.

He was great. Tuchel wanted him to play deep to get the ball quickly to the pace merchants and he was perfect for it, so many great passes all game, hold-up was fantastic too. He's so intelligent and people never recognise it as one of his best traits.

Best player on the pitch sure didn't have much goal opportunity but the level of his passing was world class. This is kane playing with greedy teammates I have no doubt kane would be on 50 goals if his team played him in more

Well Done Reaction GIF by Got Talent Global

Best player on the pitch sure didn't have much goal opportunity but the level of his passing was world class. This is kane playing with greedy teammates I have no doubt kane would be on 50 goals if his team played him in more
I would throw hands at Musiala if I was Kane. What a greedy little cunt, horrible player. Great feet, shit footballer

I would throw hands at Musiala if I was Kane. What a greedy little cunt, horrible player. Great feet, shit footballer

They genuinely would be a better team without him right now. People just see the odd great goal he scores, or run he might go on where he beats a few player. But he actually messes up so many of their attacks with not releasing the ball. He's young and he will improve that aspect of the game. But he's arguably the biggest reason why Bayern haven't been able to use Kane as well as they should have done at times, despite his goals.

I'm glad he opted for Germany and not England in the end as he would have got on my tits before too long.

Back
Top Bottom