Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ok, can't lie. I was laughing at the beginning of the season at all things about Harry not winning at Bayern. But now the truth is kinda settling, and I don't see them winning the CL, it's becoming a bit sad for him yeah.

Part of the sentiment would be thinking, hey it's not bad if he's coming back, because we will be guaranteed even more goals up front again. But now Son is the undisputed club/team captain who everyone in the club loves so much, will Kane really be OK coming back playing a 'second-fiddle' to Son? Not to mention the bond in the dressing room is seemingly at its best now, because Son is never someone players will have distance of. But Kane somehow does.

It's just so fcuking funny. Where are all those pr!cks that talked of Kane joining a proper club and winning trophies?

Hilarious
Your Anti Kane agenda is pathetic, mate.

Gooners and chavs are the ones who get off on the Kane ridicule with their piss taking and bullshit.

To see a fellow Spurs fan join in with the cunts mocking a club legend is not just saddening it's downright disgusting.

Shame on you.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mLbm-DM2d8Q

Your Anti Kane agenda is pathetic, mate.

Gooners and chavs are the ones who get off on the Kane ridicule with their piss taking and bullshit.

To see a fellow Spurs fan join in with the cunts mocking a club legend is not just saddening it's downright disgusting.

Shame on you.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mLbm-DM2d8Q

Of all people. Blimey. Look in the mirror although you probably are like Dorian Gray.

Must have hurt you on Saturday when we came back to beat Luton.

I don't dislike Kane, Mr Mastermind, I dislike the imbeciles who think everything but Kane was the reason for our years of failure, despite the bloke having the best platform with us for 2/3 years. Difference makers make the difference when it matters most.

Get your facts right if you dare.

Amyway Kane is off to PSG next season.

Last edited:
I dislike the imbeciles who think everything but Kane was the reason for our year's of failure, despite the bloke having the best platform with us for 2/3 years. Difference makers make the difference when it matters most.
Difference makers like Abramovich? Like when we finished runners-up to Chelsea in the 2016-17 season?

Ok, can't lie. I was laughing at the beginning of the season at all things about Harry not winning at Bayern. But now the truth is kinda settling, and I don't see them winning the CL, it's becoming a bit sad for him yeah.

Part of the sentiment would be thinking, hey it's not bad if he's coming back, because we will be guaranteed even more goals up front again. But now Son is the undisputed club/team captain who everyone in the club loves so much, will Kane really be OK coming back playing a 'second-fiddle' to Son? Not to mention the bond in the dressing room is seemingly at its best now, because Son is never someone players will have distance of. But Kane somehow does.
Yeah it will be hard to see Kane coming back to us now. He’s kind of caught between a rock and hard place because:
1. On the one hand he choose to leave and not stay to see where ange was going, but at the same time he didn’t fuck us over by going to Bayern and getting us a huge fee.
2. By not winning anything at Bayern he can’t come back with his tail between his legs. Unless he beats lewondowskis record maybe and say it was the team not him that was the problem
3. Son is now the main man and the fans love him ( as you just said).

But he would still score twenty plus goals for us….
I’d still love him to come home

I'd still love to see him back where he belongs next season.

He gave Germany a go and its not his fault clearly that Bayern aren't going to win the title.

Never going to happen as Levy isn't going to spend the £100m to bring him back. But I can dream.

Maybe Kane was the problem after all.

Him going missing in big moments is well documented.

Strange that some people have said this after the weekend's game as if they've forget he scored a hat-trick in the reverse fixture earlier in the season. He's one of about 3 Bayern players that would be able to finish the season with their heads held high in regards to their own individual performances over the season.

I'd still love to see him back where he belongs next season.

He gave Germany a go and its not his fault clearly that Bayern aren't going to win the title.

Never going to happen as Levy isn't going to spend the £100m to bring him back. But I can dream.
Of course he’s part of the reason why Bayern is struggling. How many top managers have been sacked while coaching Kane and playing Harry Kane ball? You can’t expect to do anything meaningful by playing that god awful Harry Kane ball when the whole system is designed to get Kane as many goals as possible and inevitably becomes so good damn predictable and lethargic.

Of course he’s part of the reason why Bayern is struggling. How many top managers have been sacked while coaching Kane and playing Harry Kane ball? You can’t expect to do anything meaningful by playing that god awful Harry Kane ball when the whole system is designed to get Kane as many goals as possible and inevitably becomes so good damn predictable and lethargic.
laughable.

He's broken just about every record there is to break.

The issue is the players around him aren't good enough. Same issue he had at Spurs. The defense and Midfield at Bayern are very mediocre.

Obviously they have some good players Musiala, Neuer. But as Bayern teams go its weak.

I blame his agent/brother, he should have held out for a better option, but I guess he thought that Bayern was a safe bet for trophies.

He's broken just about every record there is to break.
Remember, teams get goals, not an individual

The system on any Harry Kane team is designed for Kane and Kane himself to get goals at expense of other players and the team in general

This is a big problem because the system becomes predictable and easily stopped by most decent/good teams

Despite losing ‘the best striker in the world,’ we have actually scored more goals this season than at the same time last season

Remember, teams get goals, not an individual

The system on any Harry Kane team is designed for Kane and Kane himself to get goals at expense of other players and the team in general

This is a big problem because the system becomes predictable and easily stopped by most decent/good teams

Despite losing ‘the best striker in the world,’ we have actually scored more goals this season than at the same time last season
That had everything to do with Conte-Ball last season and little to do with Kane.

Kane in this Angeball team would have been 30+ in all comps this season. And might have made the difference.

But as ever just as we get in a World class defender in VDV we let go of our best player. It's been ever thus at Spurs.

Anyway I can see we aren't going to agree. Opinions are just too differing.

Feel bad for Harry if I'm being honest

He has always seemed like a good lad and great footballer but teams can't just be the Harry Kane team and expect to succeed

Lets bring him home on the condition that we don't play Harry Kane ball and Harry is just part of the broader Ange system

I would love to see this happen

It does seem that, the curse of spurs goes everywhere with everyone.
But seriously, I always understood why he left, and to a club like Bayern who, normally win something on an annual basis.
Harry from, a personal perspective has had a great season, but certainly could not forsee the team performing so badly.
The Bayern board won't muck about, they will do what is required to get their title back.

Back
Top Bottom