Hector Bellend and the BBC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

TottsAmazeballs

Supporter
Wanker Tenant
The beeb have approached this non-story 3 different ways today.

It's basically Hector Bellend humble-bragging/virtue-signalling his green credentials as he tries to stay relevant.

"Players don't want to be hippocrits"
"We are losing the essence of what football truly is"
"I take sustainability into every decision I make"

This is the same guy that imported lesbian kitten fur from Uzbekistan for his ski boots, before driving his mates to Switzerland in a tank. A man so fashionably edgy that people are scared to look and often only do so through their fingers. The same man, in fact, who sports both a mustache AND and mullet in a non-ironic way, because he's moving that Overton window for us.

He's just that kind of guy.

In short, a fucking twat.

Not sure why BBC allow him to use the company's platform to make a political speech. Because that's what that is, it is not an interview. People in general dont care if footballers want to paint their nails or go to boring fashion shows by the way but they care when footballers use their status to promote political ideas. When you represent a football club you should be politically and religiously neutral out of respect for the fanbase in my opinion.

The beeb have approached this non-story 3 different ways today.

It's basically Hector Bellend humble-bragging/virtue-signalling his green credentials as he tries to stay relevant.

"Players don't want to be hippocrits"
"We are losing the essence of what football truly is"
"I take sustainability into every decision I make"

This is the same guy that imported lesbian kitten fur from Uzbekistan for his ski boots, before driving his mates to Switzerland in a tank. A man so fashionably edgy that people are scared to look and often only do so through their fingers. The same man, in fact, who sports both a mustache AND and mullet in a non-ironic way, because he's moving that Overton window for us.

He's just that kind of guy.

In short, a fucking twat.
I think that gif of 500+ jets leaving after the recent super bowl paints a nice picture of why all these rich people should shut the fuck up. They love talking about all the green initiative blah blah when in truth, the people fucks up the earth the least are the poor.

We've had these fuckers in Sweden talking about having "flight shame" and all that shit, yeah well have you thought about all us poor fuckers not flying to Goa for our spiritual journey twice a year??

Back
Top Bottom