Immaculate Footy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Public service announcement: American nerds have been abuzz this summer with a new trivia game about baseball players called the Immaculate Grid. Essentially you have categories on the top and categories on the side and for each square you have to name a player that fits both categories. There's a new grid every day.

Anyway, the football version just dropped:

Public service announcement: American nerds have been abuzz this summer with a new trivia game about baseball players called the Immaculate Grid. Essentially you have categories on the top and categories on the side and for each square you have to name a player that fits both categories. There's a new grid every day.

Well my first attempt at Spurs Croatia it said was wrong when I'm pretty sure it isn't.

Pletikosa

Something not quite working with that.... I lost guesses a couple of times when I had correct guesses.

It also says since 92-93 for the top 5 leagues, note.

European football doesn't lend itself to historical stats dorkery quite like baseball does, I'm throwing guys from the 19th century out there all the time in that one.

Back
Top Bottom