LADIES FA CUP FINAL: SPURS v MANCHESTER UNITED SUNDAY MAY 12 14:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not watched our women play at all this season, but shall be jumping on any sniff at a trophy and doing so today.
Anyone who wants to humour me with a 'glory hunters ' guide to the team (what/who to look out for) would be appreciated. Failing that, the gin and tonics' coming out and will scream random things at the telly.

To those going today, enjoy. COYS! Hope we smash them!

Not watched our women play at all this season, but shall be jumping on any sniff at a trophy and doing so today.
Anyone who wants to humour me with a 'glory hunters ' guide to the team (what/who to look out for) would be appreciated. Failing that, the gin and tonics' coming out and will scream random things at the telly.

To those going today, enjoy. COYS! Hope we smash them!
I don't think any of us can be accused of being a glory hunter.

Enjoy the game. COYS!

Anyone who is calling them ladies is very un-pc. They're the Spurs Women. If they want to win this match they'll need to play a damn sight better than they did against Leicester in the semis.

COYSW!

COYS !!!!

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ygqynrWahqA

It’s good to have something to cheer about .

Come On You Spurs !!!!!

Re Sunderland : In 1973 they became the first Div 2 side to win the trophy in over 40 years. They beat Leeds ( who were a very big deal back then in the final . It was a huge upset and celebrated by every non-Leeds fan (apart from Geordies ) in the country.

ALSO

They overcame another First division club in the semi-final . Another big , big upset and worth enjoying again and again .

Here’s the vid :

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vZCY7pes8jU

Last edited:
Good atmosphere. Feels like more Spurs than Man U so far.

20240512-132007.jpg

My Mrs is obviously delighted that I've abandoned her for Spurs two days in a row.

Good atmosphere. Feels like more Spurs than Man U so far.

20240512-132007.jpg

My Mrs is obviously delighted that I've abandoned her for Spurs two days in a row.
I met her in the pub the other day , she said you are free to crack on with the

Go Karts
Skywalk
NFL
Climbing wall
Concerts
Boxing
Levy out protests
Levy in protests

Not sure you can read anything into it though

Back
Top Bottom