MERSON

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I bet it was worth watching.
He’s seen playing with his kids at football in his garden ones wearing a football kit but not Woolwich…..

343378-F3-A686-4451-862-E-D7057-FE3-BFAB.jpg
:mourwhat:

He’s seen playing with his kids at football in his garden ones wearing a football kit but not Woolwich…..

343378-F3-A686-4451-862-E-D7057-FE3-BFAB.jpg
:mourwhat:
Merson is a Chelsea fan, thought it was common knowledge.
Also noticed one of his kids wearing an England top with Kane on the back.

Any one watch his programme? 7million gambled it’s hellish how it grips you.
Most people are struggling to make ends meet and he's in a privileged position getting a massive salary for doing not very much. If he then pisses the money away gambling i can't feel any sympathy for him whatsoever.

If Sky continue to employ him on such a vast wage and he continues to piss it away then i don't think anybody should shed a tear for him. He's not a victim. He's an addict and needs help and as any addict will tell you that has to come from within. You have to want to get better and change your life and if he doesn't then fuck him.

It sounds harsh but you can't feel sorry for this guy, these are self-inflicted wounds.

Most people are struggling to make ends meet and he's in a privileged position getting a massive salary for doing not very much. If he then pisses the money away gambling i can't feel any sympathy for him whatsoever.

If Sky continue to employ him on such a vast wage and he continues to piss it away then i don't think anybody should shed a tear for him. He's not a victim. He's an addict and needs help and as any addict will tell you that has to come from within. You have to want to get better and change your life and if he doesn't then fuck him.

It sounds harsh but you can't feel sorry for this guy, these are self-inflicted wounds.

And I bet it is worse for his friends and family than him. They'll be the ones he really hurts and not himself.

Well nope gooner through & through
“Ray Wilkins was always my hero,” Merson told FourFourTwo magazine in 2006.

“I was a Chelsea fan when I was growing up, and Butch was the main man at Stamford Bridge back then. I've met him a few times since – we were on A Question of Sport together, and he knows he was my idol. He's sick of me telling him, especially when I've had a drink.”

Tottenham favourites for top four but they're a one-man team, says Paul Merson

Some damage limitation for the Woolwich capitulation last night. He can’t just say “Tottenham are favourites for top 4 now”
See, articles and pundits like this clown infuriate me about Sky Sports nowadays. People pay a lot of their hard earned money for these channels and have to listen to a pundit who analyses the game like a 10 year old does when they play FIFA on the Playstation.

It's like when they get the social media pundits and they just start making up rumours about players on their transfer shows.

See, articles and pundits like this clown infuriate me about Sky Sports nowadays. People pay a lot of their hard earned money for these channels and have to listen to a pundit who analyses the game like a 10 year old does when they play FIFA on the Playstation.

It's like when they get the social media pundits and they just start making up rumours about players on their transfer shows.
It’s why I pay for Iptv. Haven’t paid a penny for sky in years

If people are going to keep paying for that sort of nonsense then they assume it is what the punters want to see.

Spurs are never going to be a catered for audience. Much the same as City or Villa. The red shirt plastics outnumber everybody else by a large margin.

Back
Top Bottom