Micah Richards

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This bloke is absolutely mustard.

Lineker, Shearer and Richards are agreat watch.

Richards is exactly the character you would have expected after watching him play football, and more.

See the short clip below. Utterly hilarious.

He's great and to think he was the token diversity pick?

Really liked him when he started off.

Can't stand him now, fake as fuck. He's become a performing seal, he's in the seat because he laughs.........a lot.........way too much............it's fake.

Really liked him when he started off.

Can't stand him now, fake as fuck. He's become a performing seal, he's in the seat because he laughs.........a lot.........way too much............it's fake.

Got to disagree. It's how he played his football.

100% him.

No doubt he will annoy some people but fake he isn't.

I prefer listening to Roy Keane, when he is not doing his Ronaldo love-in or Souness but Richards is decent and simply very funny.

Does not take himself seriously and adds sone useful insight.

Got to disagree. It's how he played his football.

100% him.

No doubt he will annoy some people but fake he isn't.

I prefer listening to Roy Keane, when he is not doing his Ronaldo love-in or Souness but Richards is decent and simply very funny.

Does not take himself seriously and adds sone useful insight.
Loved him as a player and as I said loved him when he first started off on the mic.

But I have to turn him off, he's a performing seal, only there for his laugh. All the other pundits around him also now fake laughing, makes any show he's on unwatchable. I stream most of my games (illegally) and for whatever reason, the best, most stable stream more often than not ends up being CBS Sports (I've seen his thing with Linekar and Shearer which tends to be similar) it's fucking horrendous! Just look at how different Carra and Henry are on it, it's totally fake and unwatchable shite.............

Can't stand Keane for completely the opposite reason, he is fake with his wingeing and scorn. I'm nit sure he enjoys football, he demonstrates no love for the game at all.

Back
Top Bottom