Spurs Videos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

was too young to go, remember seeing it on Sportsnight that night
Likewise. I'm fairly sure that this was the first THFC game I actually remember watching (on Sportsnight, as you say). The date on the video kind of gives it away but I remember it must have been some sort of school holiday (Easter, unless things have changed drastically) as I watched the programme at my cousins house in Bush Hill Park, and not at home.

Wasn't the first TV game I remember though - that honour goes to the 1971 FA Cup Final. Charlie George lying flat on the turf looking up waiting for one of his other criminal mates to come and jump on him put me off supporting that team for good - even aged 7 and a half years old I didn't want to be associated with the north London criminal set, and as following Liverpool, well, even at that age I knew Scouse was a complete no-no, so Tottenham it was.

Back
Top Bottom