Spurs Youth 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We play Chelsea u21 in the PL2 elimination play-off semi-finals. We beat them 4-2 in the league earlier in the season.
I get it that the lads who have got this far should be rewarded, but just play the best team now. Not forcing it ... Lankshear and Scarlett together didn't work at all. Phillips and Devine both slot in very naturally though.

Semi Finals :

Spurs u21 v Chelsea u21's
Reading u21's v Wham or Sunderland (I think)

But next for Spurs u21's is the Final of U21 PL Cup

Fulham u21 v Spurs u21 at Craven Cottage on Thursday 18 May @ 19.00

Last edited:
I get it that the lads who have got this far should be rewarded, but just play the best team now. Not forcing it ... Lankshear and Scarlett together didn't work at all. Phillips and Devine both slot in very naturally though.
Leave it as it is. They are a team so don’t need players coming in now. Neither of those two will be bothered about playing. They have just had a season of men’s football. This is a step down, it never works.

Back
Top Bottom