Final game of the season vs. Newcastle (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One thing I'm feeling as I sit here reading every update to this thread is absolutely gutted.

Twice this season I've felt this gutted, first at the Chavs the other week and now here I am again.

Don't ever remember being this gutted in a single season that's also been a point of so much pride and hope.

Today is worse. As it's over and they are above us. Least after chavs game we still had hope of doing it.

That was a fucking disgrace. So unprofessional by everyone except Lamela and Kane.

Even Hugo, just fucking standing there for the fourth goal. Walker was abysmal. Toby and Jan looked like they were a mile apart all the time and yards behind the player they were supposed to be marking. Mason can fuck off, had his chance. Son looks like a competition winner. Eriksen was a fucking waste of a shirt, yet again. The subs? Fucking hell.....

Poch sat on his arse and took it down his gullet.

A bigger fucking meltdown by the squad than the Harry season, the spineless, feckless cunts.

Apparently the suspect package at Old Trafford was a trophy.

I have a few issues with that scenario..

I can't get into a football ground with the lid on my bottle of drink, and yet someone can get a bomb looking package into the ground???
Man Utd have the FA Cup next week so if Man City won they would know which players to play or how hard to play the game??
It is all a bit too suspicious with my massively fucked off head..

And aye, we're in the champions league and finished third, but if anyone wants to argue that that makes today's performance any better, or even acceptable, they are a fucking retard.

From the moment of Dele's stomach punch it seemed like the clouds had been gathering to put us off form, follow up with Chelsea meltdown, sprinkle in a cheated penalty by the barcodes and you get this most noxious brew, capable of melting even Superman's engorged John Thomas......not happy with how this has gone down at the end but I don't buy that our success has been at the hands of others failures. We have played some superb football.

After the game I sat down to play scrabble with my daughter, first four letters out of the bag, I shit you not:

C
O
Y
S

An auspicious omen. Let the lads stay healthy over the summer. I have the green light for a trip to WHL in the fall. Let's do this.

COYS
Amazing coincidence, i started playing scrabble and the first 4 letters were
S
H
I
T
Next 8 letters gave me next seasons new signing [ can't pronounce it though ].

I can't get into a football ground with the lid on my bottle of drink, and yet someone can get a bomb looking package into the ground???
Man Utd have the FA Cup next week so if Man City won they would know which players to play or how hard to play the game??

It's because it was LVG's last desperate bid to keep his job.

If the game doesn't go ahead he can't lose, draw or win by the skin of his teeth.

Never seen a man so deluded and desperate to keep his job.

I can't remember when we were last that bad.

The first 2-5 against that lot? The 0-6 at City wasn't as bad as it was City and they are good. To be ripped apart by Newcastle takes a modicum of skill.

We haven't turned a corner. We started the league like shit, had a purple patch and reverted back to normal just in time to bottle a 7 point lead to Woolwich. We've lost 19 points from leading positions and took a 5-1 hammering from an already relegated 10 man Newcastle. Fuck you, you bottling fucking cunts, just fuck off

Bit Walter Mitty that tbh. Shafting the FA, shafting the away fans who come right from the other end of the country. More likely it was a hoax but in this day and age you don't take any risks.

Fuck off billy you slack jawed simpleton, the reason I don't come on here any more is because of fuckwits like you.

Correcting spelling when we have just lost out to our biggest rivals, you utter utter bellend
But you find time to come on here when there's something to whine about.
Go and change your Piss Bag you silly Old Cunt..

That was a fucking disgrace. So unprofessional by everyone except Lamela and Kane.

Even Hugo, just fucking standing there for the fourth goal. Walker was abysmal. Toby and Jan looked like they were a mile apart all the time and yards behind the player they were supposed to be marking. Mason can fuck off, had his chance. Son looks like a competition winner. Eriksen was a fucking waste of a shirt, yet again. The subs? Fucking hell.....

Poch sat on his arse and took it down his gullet.

A bigger fucking meltdown by the squad than the Harry season, the spineless, feckless cunts.

Feel sorry for Kane and Lamela, rest of the team goes on holiday and two players are expected to do all the work.

Back
Top Bottom