Final game of the season vs. Newcastle (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They should really get fined for that. I've never seen a professional, apparent top level team lose it like we have after Chelsea equalised and Newcastle got their 3rd. Proper Sunday league shit.
It's a cliche but the table doesn't lie, and we deserve to be where we are, I just hope the team learns from it all.
I've got an issue with a few players - vertonghen is a sloppy bastard - he's been shit in the last 3 games. I wonder if wimmer would have been better.
Son was a turd yet again today - a couple of goals is great but fucking sharpen up. Mason has offered nothing bar some decent fouling.
Poch was playing this down all week, saying forget about the scum -like he knew the team would bottle it.
Champions league but again feels like a missed opportunity for some glory.
Oh yeah and the ref today was a cunt, the media have been cunts and fuck you andros

Feel sorry for Kane and Lamela, rest of the team goes on holiday and two players are expected to do all the work.

And I think that's an important piece for the fans to take with them, Eriksen as much as I like him (and Son for that matter) didn't put a foot in, I can't remember when I was so angry with someone bottling 50/50's, you need players that go all out game after game. There has to be no doubt. If there is, it will continue like this.
I hope it all gets sorted in the off season, if not, we're in for a similar ride next season.
I think of atletico, if one of theirs would pull out of a challenge, Simeone would rape them (not litterary). We need that mentality, because we can't afford the players that can win the league through sheer ability.

Got laid already. Cause, as opposed to the dried out sack of potatoes you get the yearly humping from, my girl is young and needy.

Have a good one, Mr "I'm so mature I say "no I don't think I will" when people tell me to fuck off, cause they totally meant it in a literal way, or no they didn't but that's the joke tee-hee I'm funny and mature and old as fuck"
Wow don't you come across as a thoroughly charming person.
Have a wonderful life with your special needy friend.

So I'm due to go out to a boat next week to do a job with a right cunt. He's a cunt in his own right, but also a NUFC Geordie cunt. A true double cunt.

I should be rubbing his cunty nose in his team's relegation, but instead he'll have some cuntable words to say. Fucken magic

Could be worse, could be stuck on a boat with the cunt miles upon fucken miles from civilisation. Aw, hold on...

This is beyond shite

They should really get fined for that. I've never seen a professional, apparent top level team lose it like we have after Chelsea equalised and Newcastle got their 3rd. Proper Sunday league shit.
It's a cliche but the table doesn't lie, and we deserve to be where we are, I just hope the team learns from it all.
I've got an issue with a few players - vertonghen is a sloppy bastard - he's been shit in the last 3 games. I wonder if wimmer would have been better.
Son was a turd yet again today - a couple of goals is great but fucking sharpen up. Mason has offered nothing bar some decent fouling.
Poch was playing this down all week, saying forget about the scum -like he knew the team would bottle it.
Champions league but again feels like a missed opportunity for some glory.
Oh yeah and the ref today was a cunt, the media have been cunts and fuck you andros

I didn't watch it.
Better still I was with a goon in Shoreditch who bet me a score a month ago that they'd finish above us!
I was like :adelol:

I watched the scores come in with him.

I'm now home, drunk as a fucking monkey and I'm hoping that our match is Sky's game of the day at 8.30pm so that I can justify buying a new TV after beating the fuck out of this one.

Still, I bought a bottle of Malbec, ten Marlboro Lights (I gave up 3 months ago) and a couple of large bottles of Peronni. That will help.

And I think that's an important piece for the fans to take with them, Eriksen as much as I like him (and Son for that matter) didn't put a foot in, I can't remember when I was so angry with someone bottling 50/50's, you need players that go all out game after game. There has to be no doubt. If there is, it will continue like this.
I hope it all gets sorted in the off season, if not, we're in for a similar ride next season.
I think of atletico, if one of theirs would pull out of a challenge, Simeone would rape them (not litterary). We need that mentality, because we can't afford the players that can win the league through sheer ability.

When we are in song Jan and Eriksen are amazing but under pressure or when there is in their minds at least little to play for they disappear.

I can accept that if we have proper competition. Eriksen disappears and we put Lamela in the centre 10 role and Lacazette as wide forward etc instead.

None of our front 4 of Kane, Eriksen, Alli, Lamela have any real competition that seriously threatens their place.

We do have Wimmer however and for my money he should be playing above Jan right now, he's a better defender.

It's a conspiracy, not a conspiracy theory, against Spurs all season long and it's obvious.

One example, after an excessive FIVE minutes of added time the ref gives Woolwich a very soft free kick in the sixth minute against Leicester. They lump it in the box and equalize. That extra point has got them second place.

Now, have Spurs EVER had any decision like that any time in the last TEN years!!??

Anyway I'm proud our team is the backbone of Roy Hodgson's England and I will cheer on our country while Woolwich, Chelscum & West Spam cheer France.

When we are in song Jan and Eriksen are amazing but under pressure or when there is in their minds at least little to play for they disappear.

I can accept that if we have proper competition. Eriksen disappears and we put Lamela in the centre 10 role and Lacazette as wide forward etc instead.

None of our front 4 of Kane, Eriksen, Alli, Lamela have any real competition that seriously threatens their place.

We do have Wimmer however and for my money he should be playing above Jan right now, he's a better defender.
It's a bit like Özil at the scum; when they're winning it's great, but as soon as it get a bit hard they dissapear.
We have to get rid of players like that, however harsh that might seem. Eriksen is a match winner, but I'd rather have a player with a bit less ability, who still helps in the tougher games, gets stuck in and ultimately helps the team to victory.
Every year that goes by leaves less and less room for passengers.

And for those who maintain Daniel Levy is blameless for this never ending pain, humiliation and embarresment, remember this. It was Him that fucked our start of the season by sending the squad to a meaningless tournament in Germany just a couple of days before the big kick off at Old trafford. We then went winless in our first 4 games.
It was Him who refused to spend a fucking penny in January. Not a fucking penny. Leaving us to rely on the likes of Mason and Carroll and Onomah when the inevitable injuries or suspensions came along. Remember, we have never finished above Woolwich under His chairmanship. A shocking record of failure not accomplished by anyone else.

It's a conspiracy, not a conspiracy theory, against Spurs all season long and it's obvious.

One example, after an excessive FIVE minutes of added time the ref gives Woolwich a very soft free kick in the sixth minute against Leicester. They lump it in the box and equalize. That extra point has got them second place.

Now, have Spurs EVER had any decision like that any time in the last TEN years!!??

Anyway I'm proud our team is the backbone of Roy Hodgson's England and I will cheer on our country while Woolwich, Chelscum & West Spam cheer France.

Go and take your medicine you dribbling bell-end.

Them getting a ropey free kick a few months ago does not explain our lot playing like a bunch of mongoloids on a trip to the zoo.

Back
Top Bottom