Final game of the season vs. Newcastle (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's 4:17 over here and I'm dreading going to the office tomorrow, as I'm the lone Spurs supporter in a sea of Man Yoo, Liverpool, Chelsea and Woolwich fans. I know we're all dealing with this shit in our own ways, but I don't think I've ever felt this humiliated to be Spurs.

I know that's the killer I am sort of lucky that there are no hard core fans but I still expect grief.

God help anyone in a gooner full office.

It's 4:17 over here and I'm dreading going to the office tomorrow, as I'm the lone Spurs supporter in a sea of Man Yoo, Liverpool, Chelsea and Woolwich fans. I know we're all dealing with this shit in our own ways, but I don't think I've ever felt this humiliated to be Spurs.

No worries, help is here, should you receive any bullshit.

Man U, Liverpool & Chelsea. Your reply: See you in CL next year.

Woolwich. Your reply:
Gut the bastard with a knife. Like the pig he is.

Well that was quite a day. I am not normally negative, but I had a feeling in the pit of my stomach that this would be a tricky fixture, and I always felt the fact they were already down would work against us. I'm kind of with Mick Cooper Mick Cooper on the relative importance of sport - yeah I'm really pissed off, but life goes on and we have to man up and take the stick we will all get off the back of this.

Trying to be positive, this might persuade the Scum board to keep Wenger for another year, and it might also persuade Mr Levy that we need to get some strength in depth.

Heads up everywhere - it's been a super season; just a shame the wheels came off so spectacularly at the end.

Tottenham till I die; onwards and upwards.

What the fuck did you expect to happen by coming on here a few hours after we got pumped 5-1, with your "hey, life's too short, stop being so serious man" schtick? You'd get loads of Likes and Funnies? We'd club together to build a Mick statue?

Sorry, I'm all out of "hey, it's ok". I still have to drive home from fucking Newcastle tonight, having spent the day in a wee glass box getting the shit ripped out of me because of eleven blokes who couldn't give a fuck. I spend good time and money supporting this team and when they play like cunts, I call them cunts and it angers me. When you post like a cunt, you get called a cunt too.
I say we all just let each other vent, then hug it out...
:dierpochhug:

It's been a rough day.

At least we all still have each other.....?
I'd get fucken binned for some o the shite youse cunts get away with.

No worries, help is here, should you receive any bullshit.

Man U, Liverpool & Chelsea. Your reply: See you in CL next year.

Woolwich. Your reply:
Gut the bastard with a knife. Like the pig he is.

Yeah, I just thank fuck we put enough points on the board before we imploded in such fashion at the end. Liverpool still has a chance to make the CL, though :avbnaa:

And for those who maintain Daniel Levy is blameless for this never ending pain, humiliation and embarresment, remember this. It was Him that fucked our start of the season by sending the squad to a meaningless tournament in Germany just a couple of days before the big kick off at Old trafford. We then went winless in our first 4 games.
It was Him who refused to spend a fucking penny in January. Not a fucking penny. Leaving us to rely on the likes of Mason and Carroll and Onomah when the inevitable injuries or suspensions came along. Remember, we have never finished above Woolwich under His chairmanship. A shocking record of failure not accomplished by anyone else.
id add the pointless post season tour across the other side of the world to australia.
Shows where his priorities lie.

Also the Tottenham legal team do nothing to stand up to the FA.

Delli Alli was suspended for the season for a "love tap". The player (Jacob) said it was nothing, Pulis said it was nothing. Same circumstances when Garry Barry excused Diego Costa of biting him, so the FA took leniency on Costa. Why was that not applied to Alli, an England star??

Dembele was also done by trial-by-(Sky)TV even though we have evidence of the linesman seeing the alleged eye gouging. It was ruled when Vertongen was scratched in the face by Torres that even though the linesman didn't see, he "should" have seen it so the FA couldn't punish Torres.

A friendly newspaper could print the photo of the lino standing right in front of Dembele and Costa and Spurs' view they are furious with the FA.

The Spurs legal team show as much backbone as the players did today! They should be sacked!

And Lloris can be not made captain just to keep him happy (he's a rubbish captain). He lets in lots of soft goals, including that equalizer V Woolwich 10-men just like 4th goal today where he much too far over at the near post. Frazer Foster is much better than him and English.

Agreed. I've been getting abuse all day, and I'm a Yank. I can't imagine what some of you are in for.
But we're Spurs. This is how we roll. And we may be from all over the globe, but we're in this together. We all chat with each other all year long, alot of us daily. Sure it's just a message board, but its at least a form of family.
Today fucking sucked. Losing the title was one thing, I think we saw that coming for awhile. But I never ever thought we'd finish behind Woolwich yet again. That's fucking pain.
But our day is coming. The kids will learn from this. And Poch is still a God, IMO. He'll get us there. I know he will.
Today sucks bad and hurts like hell. So let's vent and bitch and moan, we've earned that right. Hell, most of you have earned it a hell of a lot more than I have. Just let it out, and let's move on.
Our day is coming, we can all see it on the horizon. We might not be able to admit it on this awful day, but I know we can all see it.

What can I say? Revising quantum mechanics has actually been pleasurable this evening as a distraction from thinking about this result.

As I sit in an exam hall tomorrow overlooking Victoria park in Leicester - watching them get the venue ready for the end of the title parade/party...

I'll think "thanks, Spurs. Thanks for not even giving me something to smile about despite all this".

:pochfacepalm:

Also the Tottenham legal team do nothing to stand up to the FA.

Delli Alli was suspended for the season for a "love tap". The player (Jacob) said it was nothing, Pulis said it was nothing. Same circumstances when Garry Barry excused Diego Costa of biting him, so the FA took leniency on Costa. Why was that not applied to Alli, an England star??

Dembele was also done by trial-by-(Sky)TV even though we have evidence of the linesman seeing the alleged eye gouging. It was ruled when Vertongen was scratched in the face by Torres that even though the linesman didn't see, he "should" have seen it so the FA couldn't punish Torres.

A friendly newspaper could print the photo of the lino standing right in front of Dembele and Costa and Spurs' view they are furious with the FA.

The Spurs legal team show as much backbone as the players did today! They should be sacked!

And Lloris can be not made captain just to keep him happy (he's a rubbish captain). He lets in lots of soft goals, including that equalizer V Woolwich 10-men just like 4th goal today where he much too far over at the near post. Frazer Foster is much better than him and English.

u3zwFK6l.png

Back
Top Bottom