Realistically What Do You Want From Spurs In 2012/13?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I want patience & 100% belief from all Spurs fans in AVB.

I want everyone behind the team, at every game with total support.

I want a trophy, any one will do in AVB's first season.

I want to see the signs of progression and the foundations being laid for a long term era of success.

Love the shirt.

I also want to dick Chelski at the Bridge, dick Man United at OT and dick Woolwich in The Emishites.

fatfish said:
I want patience & 100% belief from all Spurs fans in AVB.

I want everyone behind the team, at every game with total support.

I want a trophy, any one will do in AVB's first season.

I want to see the signs of progression and the foundations being laid for a long term era of success.

Love the shirt.
This 100%

I want people to continue to say that Spurs play the most beautiful and entertaining football in the Premier League.

I want to finish above Woolwich.

I want a Champions League berth, and I want whatever league finish it takes to make that happen. If fourth place isn't good enough (again) to get in, then I want a finish higher than of fourth.

I want Europa League to be taken seriously.

villainousT said:
3rd & a trophy...don't care which at this point.
Not sure how realistic that is considering we have a new man at the helm and may well lose our best player.

I'd be satisfied with 4th again and a decent effort in the cups.

What do I want? same as every season, win the league, every cup we're in, beat Woolwich and Chelsea twice, and do it all playing glorious football. A night or two with some of the players wives would be nice too.

What do I think we can do? We can finish top 3 and win a cup.

What would make me happy? CL qualification.

What would I accept? top 6, but with lots of positive signs that we are going to progress (new manager and players need time) and good cup performances, one step back to take two forward is fine by me.

Anything less than that though will be a massive disappointment

Team progression (not neccesarily finish 3rd) but see a genuine development in team rather than just players like Saha and Nelsen coming in, plugging holes.

Not to do any classic Spurs (in the bad way, for example, going 2-0 up at Woolwich...)

Beat United, away.

Not be sold to some billionaire playboy.

Continue to play football the way it should be played.

Back
Top Bottom