***THE MIGHTY TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V BRAIN LEVERKUSEN ****

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I feel fucking sick. Disgusted even. Chasing a game in front of over 85000 fans at wembley and all we can do is bring on Harry Winks. Sums up our fucking club perfectly.
Yes, but look at that crane making a lovely new stadium.
Soon we will be net spend & best new stadium champions of the world!
Can't wait to tell the grandchildren.
I will get all teary eyed as I get out the clubs bank balance sheet.

Seriously though we are in a bit of a mess but we have key players missing.
With that said, I still think poch would have done amazingly well if we end up 4th with what he has at his disposal.

Positives- kane & toby on way back.

Negatives- all the other stuff & the fact we play all home games at wembley next year.

You're a bit too keen to drag race/colour into your posts big man. You probably aren't racist Rick (you don't mind if I call you Rick?) & neither are your family. But keep comments to fellow Spurs fans (probably the most socially, politically, racially & religiously aware) about Spurs. You are way out of your league when you question a fellow fan on the issue of "would you call a white player a superb physical specimen" & claim you weren't making a racist innuendo. Your card has been marked on here a while ago. Don't start digging yourself another hole.

He's winding us up and I don't think he's being racist but needs to go home I agree

Sitting in the Hilton Wembley thinking what shit did I just watch. Eriksen must have personal problems because he's just not in it. Selling everyone short with shit passes. We missed many decent opportunities or didn't try to take them, they finish with what their 3rd decent chance

On the way home from the game. What a load of absolute dog shit.

Couldn't pass 5 fucking yards to a white shirt and there seemed to be zero effort.

Sissoko I've tried to keep an open mind on but fuck me! I past anger to histerics at his cloak of a performance.

The slump continues. Very disappointing.

Melt time

This is the price you pay for doing things on the cheap in the summer. Piss poor squad depth and buying absolute wasters like Sisokko out of desperation just does nothing to solve that problem. I am sorry but that might as well be an AVB Tottenham team out there for all the penetration displayed and it's not a one off it's every FUCKING game at the moment Plodding boring shite football, pointless qualifying for Champions league and throwing the towel in. Europa League Tottenham. That's where we are heading. Fucking idiots

Anyone who saw that shit at the end of last season and was objective would have known this squad was badly lacking. Chuck in the England events and bang you have young players destroyed for confidence and then your left with the dross propping up the rest of the squad. Players are getting injured left / right and center and not coming back for months. It's a total fucking mess and Poch needs to take the blame what I am seeing is laughable if you can't get motivated for a game like today. Heaven help us.

I left home 6 and a half hours ago for 90 minutes of absolute shit. Thanks Spurs

Yes, but look at that crane making a lovely new stadium.
Soon we will be net spend & best new stadium champions of the world!
Can't wait to tell the grandchildren.
I will get all teary eyed as I get out the clubs bank balance sheet.

Seriously though we are in a bit of a mess but we have key players missing.
With that said, I still think poch would have done amazingly well if we end up 4th with what he has at his disposal.

Positives- kane & toby on way back.

Negatives- all the other stuff & the fact we play all home games at wembley next year.

Stupid boring negative cunt

Now he thinks he's being funny

:ap:

He's winding us up and I don't think he's being racist but needs to go home I agree
Baz...the guy is digging another, deeper hole for himself. Stop digging is the answer. Contribute by all means. Enjoy the forum like we all do. But it's all a bit predictable. He is trying to draw out racist comments by making racist innuendos & issuing challenges. It's trolling. And it's becoming sufficiently tiring for certain folk in this forum to take note. :soldadowatch:

Baz...the guy is digging another, deeper hole for himself. Stop digging is the answer. Contribute by all means. Enjoy the forum like we all do. But it's all a bit predictable. He is trying to draw out racist comments by making racist innuendos & issuing challenges. It's trolling. And it's becoming sufficiently tiring for certain folk in this forum to take note. :soldadowatch:

Yes he's not had a good nite

Says he's off the booze and good luck if that's the case but he sounds like a bitter drunk tonite

Hope I'm wrong

Melt time

This is the price you pay for doing things on the cheap in the summer. Piss poor squad depth and buying absolute wasters like Sisokko out of desperation just does nothing to solve that problem. I am sorry but that might as well be an AVB Tottenham team out there for all the penetration displayed and it's not a one off it's every FUCKING game at the moment Plodding boring shite football, pointless qualifying for Champions league and throwing the towel in. Europa League Tottenham. That's where we are heading. Fucking idiots

Anyone who saw that shit at the end of last season and was objective would have known this squad was badly lacking. Chuck in the England events and bang you have young players destroyed for confidence and then your left with the dross propping up the rest of the squad. Players are getting injured left / right and center and not coming back for months. It's a total fucking mess and Poch needs to take the blame what I am seeing is laughable if you can't get motivated for a game like today. Heaven help us.

I left home 6 and a half hours ago for 90 minutes of absolute shit. Thanks Spurs

Thing is £30 million for Sissoko isn't doing things on the cheap!

Melt time

Let's face it, the decision to hire Wembley for CL games was doomed from the start. The money men should have been slapped down on this one, it's an atmosphere free vacuum surrounding a giant, energy sapping pitch.

Playing there don't help, but come on it's still 11 a side... still football.... :dembelefingers:

Back
Top Bottom