Woolwich away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A lot lot better than i was expecting, in fact actually gutted we didn't come away with all three points.

Brilliant to see Kane back out there but even more doubts about Janssen now. He just doesnt seem to have any reactions.

Thought he improved things when he came on. Maybe it was just me?

Sammy used to say that he used the forums to vent, as was his right, so you do get people who you only really see activity from when there's something to moan about.
No real issue with that, as that's just how some people are.
The question is as to whether some of those people look forward to a bad run of form, so as to facilitate the posts.
I don't think any of us look forward to a bad run of form. Just that some of us don't have it in our psych or dna to stay calm and reasoned when we lose.

I don't think any of us look forward to a bad run of form. Just that some of us don't have it in our psych or dna to stay calm and reasoned when we lose.

Yet we've not seen our favourite Floridian Welshman since we last lost in the league :kanehand:

(approximately, but you get the jist)

To put how good a result this is into perspective. If woolwich were missing koscielny, cazorla (as they were) and ozil as well as having to sub off bellerin and have sanchez play for the first time in 2 months in a derby i doubt they get anywhere near our first 11 with say only alli missing

To put how good a result this is into perspective. If woolwich were missing koscielny, cazorla (as they were) and ozil as well as having to sub off bellerin and have sanchez play for the first time in 2 months in a derby i doubt they get anywhere near our first 11 with say only alli missing

Wonder why they couldn't put half as much effort into Wednesday then. I did think this was the perfect game to get something. Should have got more from.it maybe

I think that the work that Poch has put in to make Rose one of the World's best left backs deserves recognition. By far the best improved player at the Club since Poch took over by a country mile.

He was so good today - ALWAYS looked a threat going forward. Bellerin had the beating of him a few times, but he's so damn quick Bellerin he was always going to cause trouble, but Rose was great and SO crucial to the way we play. Imagine Davies playing today!?

It's never a right time for us when we usually have 5 called up by the moronic dross that is called England Manager,and they have to spend time being mind fucked into numbness by said incumbent.

At least it's only 4 this time that Poch will have to spend at least a fortnight rehabilitating into the real world of football and away from the numbfuckery that is called the England Setup.

I am still hoping that in the morning Walker pulls out through injury and maybe even Rose as both are carrying knocks

I think maybe he already did, pre kick off - "Kyle you go down first half, go off the pitch for a minute... Danny you go down in the second... take off your boot... I tell Gareth you both injured"

:pochlol:

I think Alli Dele took a dive to get out of the England game... missing the NLD was a sacrifice, yes... but know this;
if it had been DELE that went down and not Dembele... we'd be looking at a 0-1 defeat, as there's no way Cuntenburg would've given Dele the pen... he's too busy trying to impress the Cameras!
(I still, and never will forgive it forget Pedro Mendes at O.T!!)

So is it a first, that a player actually earns us a point by NOT playing??
:allitongue:

I think Alli Dele took a dive to get out of the England game... missing the NLD was a sacrifice, yes... but know this;
if it had been DELE that went down and not Dembele... we'd be looking at a 0-1 defeat, as there's no way Cuntenburg would've given Dele the pen... he's too busy trying to impress the Cameras!
(I still, and never will forgive it forget Pedro Mendes at O.T!!)

So is it a first, that a player actually earns us a point by NOT playing??
:allitongue:
Were you at the game, old pal?

Were you at the game, old pal?
Unfortunately not, no.
I just had a feeling that Dele going down doesn't have half as much 'impact' on referees as, say Dembele going down!

'twas all...
I still think we could've equalised, but I doubt Dele would have had that penalty awarded!

Unfortunately not, no.
I just had a feeling that Dele going down doesn't have half as much 'impact' on referees as, say Dembele going down!

'twas all...
I still think we could've equalised, but I doubt Dele would have had that penalty awarded!
Son also nutmegged Kuntielny a few times as well - sadly that is mostly what he contributed

Back
Top Bottom