MOTD Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Imagine how many we'd put past them right now

One..... Billion goals

U0F0vK4.jpg

You and Schmoods are both correct and I am in error. He retired after the 2008 Euro's, and fills in for the BBC on highlights programmes. Apologies gents.
Ahhhh OK, so he retired from live games. Now he is locked in s dubbing box. I bet he's better live than.

As I'm quick to slag off most of them, worth praising someone who's good. And that's Conor McNamara, got a non anyoing voice. always talking, he's old school in that he calls the players names when they receive the ball (I like this), comes across a passionate without sounding as though he is faking it. Great research, rather than just inane meaningless stats. Mostly on 5 Live but also on MOTD.

I can't stand that cunt Mark Chapman. They showed the top of the league table and he mentioned Liverpool, City, Chelsea, Man U and Woolwich. Normally this shit doesn't bother me, but it's getting ridiculous. I am uninstalling the BBC sports app as I type. That will really show them.

I can't stand that cunt Mark Chapman. They showed the top of the league table and he mentioned Liverpool, City, Chelsea, Man U and Woolwich. Normally this shit doesn't bother me, but it's getting ridiculous. I am uninstalling the BBC sports app as I type. That will really show them.
I missed it tonight. Did he really skip us being second again ? For fuck sake this is astonishing. They were virtually sucking off Klopp week after week for being second. We drop them to third and we get nothing ?

I just don't a give a fuck what anyone in the media says. I'm enjoying the ride too much to care about anyone else.

Or maybe the Beeb are building evidence to prove their "No-one was talking about them. They came from nowhere!" rhetoric when we win the league at the Brady Bowl. It's not as if the media didn't enjoy all the Leicester stuff last year.

I want to stsrt a petition to get rid of MOTD host Lineker and co. They should have guest presenters every week from all areas. Any one who is a genuine fan, bring some life back to it. I will not watch it with Lineker and co on the show, cant stand em. I can get the same highlights elsewhere without the crap talk. Why does Lineker feel the need to bounce as he says every word. Alan , no one can celebrate or score a goal as good as me , Shearer is awful. BBC need to get rid.

Phil Neville refusing to criticise stones as a defender.
It's all every other defenders fault.
He's not getting any help and is being singled out whilst everyone else escapes criticism??
Stones has had questionable positioning all his career. He makes too many mistakes trying to be clever and is not really that strong in the air.

He's ok, but no way is he a world class defender as he has been talked up as.

He cost £50m, the 2nd highest fee ever paid for a CB.
It's not his fault, but others expensive CB's like Mangala got it, Otamendi is getting it and Luiz got it.
Stones had over 100 games of championship & PL experience. Mangala didn't, was also only young and had played 100 odd games in Belgium and Portugal. Also capped a lot at U21 level.
So why is Stones living on a few good performances at Everton?

Phil Neville refusing to criticise stones as a defender.
It's all every other defenders fault.
He's not getting any help and is being singled out whilst everyone else escapes criticism??
Stones has had questionable positioning all his career. He makes too many mistakes trying to be clever and is not really that strong in the air.

He's ok, but no way is he a world class defender as he has been talked up as.

He cost £50m, the 2nd highest fee ever paid for a CB.
It's not his fault, but others expensive CB's like Mangala got it, Otamendi is getting it and Luiz got it.
Stones had over 100 games of championship & PL experience. Mangala didn't, was also only young and had played 100 odd games in Belgium and Portugal. Also capped a lot at U21 level.
So why is Stones living on a few good performances at Everton?

Would you trust directions given by Neville to a town that neither of you had heard of? I wouldn't.

He's an embarrassment to an already embarrassing former sports broadcasting giant. They deserve each other.

Would you trust directions given by Neville to a town that neither of you had heard of? I wouldn't.

He's an embarrassment to an already embarrassing former sports broadcasting giant. They deserve each other.
You're right. One that wastes its budget employing Lineker on huge contract and keeps Lawrenson on a wage.
Then you have Chapman gettting paid when an autocue with a v neck could do his job.
Easy with the pundits, making them look great and doing nothing controversial .
Fucking yes man

And no, I wouldn't trust Phil

Not MOTD, but still BBC related. Got annoyed this morning listening to Monday Club on 5Live. They had Danny Webber (some of you will ask who, played for Utd reserves and Watford) on and he mentioned us as being difficult and potential title contenders, after saying he thought both Utd and Dippers were in the hunt. It was suggested we had the best 'starting' 11 in the league. To which he said take out individual players and they could be replaced with better ones. Remove Kane and we wouldn't be in the hunt for the league. No sh*t sherlock, take out any of the top strikers from their respective teams in the top 4 and neither would they be in the hunt for the league.

They did the same immediately after the game at OT on Sky as well. Showed the top 6 and gave every team a mention, except Spurs. Even "Woolwich make up the top four in fourth" was pointed out.
:carrollwtf:

Back
Top Bottom