Liverpool away - 11th Feb - 1730hrs kick off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I feel for Ben Davies.. he's getting a lot of stick for today's game. I think most fullbacks would struggle against Mane if they weren't helped by the winger in front of them.

I appreciate he's not had his best game with the tackles he's lot and he's not as attacking as Rose. I think other players have been just as poor though.

I know it's against media darlings, EUROPEAN CUP AND LEAGUE TITLE WINNERS LIVERPOOL... but this/that performance was fucking shameful...
Drawing 0-0 against Sunderland, and squeaking past Middlesbro' at home feel more and more like we were papering cracks...
today, we have been well and truly found out.

Top 4 at BEST for us... but don't expect ArseAnal not be singing issss 'appening againnnnn" come May...

fuck buckets Spurs... just when we started to believe!

I hope Poch kicks some serious egos into shape, rather than trying to be everyone's mate!

fuckign sort it out. We BENT OVER AND PARTED OUR FUCKING ARSE CHEEKS AGAIN FOR THOSE CUNTS!
when will it end?

Dembele and wanyama didn't show up at all. This match is a carbon copy of city away, luckily poch changed it up Early on. High line, midfield not turning up, mistakes all over the pitch, fast opposition players pressing the defense.

Well that was a shameful performance. Considering what was at stake, and the form of the opposition, it was a disgusting fucking shambles. Once again I feel sorry for our travelling fans.

Back
Top Bottom