Tottenham Hotspur vs Millwall FA CUP

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To be honest I don't know much about Millwall, no one does really, says it all..... although I did watch green streets once does that count?
Any how come this time next week you can carry on with you miserable existence in your quarter full stadium, or will you go back to supporting your main football team who ever that is?
Is it the chavs this year for you?
:dembelefingers:
1 0ut of ten boringgggggggggggg
must do bettter
Not a true football fan then a , i know for example that spurs have never won the Prem League or the European cup
Forest and Aston Villa have by the way the EC i mean
By the way Green street was a film its not real life
Tbf your crowds compared to Man u for example are small really, a true massive club

I know, right? It's mental how a team with a stadium holding 80k has bigger crowds than one with a 32k stadium.

Mental.

images

1 0ut of ten boringgggggggggggg
must do bettter
Not a true football fan then a , i know for example that spurs have never won the Prem League or the European cup
Forest and Aston Villa have by the way the EC i mean
By the way Green street was a film its not real life
Tbf your crowds compared to Man u for example are small really, a true massive club
Beef is fine, but your like the 5th or 6th Millwall fan now who can't even work out a keyboard. Fuck off.

Back
Top Bottom