The mighty Spurs Vs Woolwich K.O: 16:30 Sunday 30th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking magic. The cuntmentators at Sky couldn't sound more bitter. FUCK THEM.

FUCK. THEM. ALL.

We have no fear, let's keep going; doesn't matter who else is doing what, we just have to keep doing what we do, keep winning, keep reaching higher and higher. There is no limit to what we can do. I don't know about you, but I'm a true believer now!

Can we please remember we are back to only 4 points behind that rabble and can potentially close to a point by next weekend.

I will enjoy a pint tonight as a toast for also securing a top 4 place and......

Hope that somehow we can be just as good if not bettter next season, which will mean getting our transfers just right. Bloody hard but we are the Anthony Joshua of the Premier League. We will give quality a chanve if you work hard.

What a great day and still possibly a season to remember.

Lest we forget 9 straight wins.

Utterly amazing.

Oh, and hand Alli and Pochettino and Alderweireld even bigger contracts Mr Levy.

SIGN THAT CONTRACT YOU OLD TWAT

images

we want you to stay we want you to stayyyyyy, Arsene Wenger we want you to stay!

Honestly wasn't fazed by this one, at half time I knew we'd wipe the floor with them. What a shit team they've become.

Back
Top Bottom