Spam vs Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Were we gonna win league? No we weren't it was the chavs too lose,we had shocking run in goons,spam,man.u,Leicester that was hard going by any standard especially when the goons and spam have an agenda as we would have had against them! United would still be sticky and Leicester well I'm not quite sure what their problem is against us! But for last night, spam have only to raise their game when it suits them and it suited them last night! We on the other hand have had to do it week in,week out and unfortunately we couldn't do it! If anything to be taken from last night is that our squad isn't big enough nor experienced enough! That would need to be addressed which I'm sure it will! But we are progressing,who would say 3 years ago we would have champions league football 2 years running? and all done in a very competitive market money wise yet we have kept it relatively real. There will be bumps in the road makes it all the more interesting COYS

Last night would have been a perfect atmosphere for Lamela to fly around, put in challenges and give the rest of the team a lift.
The Dier/Wanyama midfield doesn't quite allow us to control a match tempo wise compared to when Moose is in the lineup.
While injuries has hurt our depth, need to be able to have a deeper squad when a couple players are out. (Also Chavs haven't had any injuries all year) ... bitter...

Were we gonna win league? No we weren't it was the chavs too lose,we had shocking run in goons,spam,man.u,Leicester that was hard going by any standard especially when the goons and spam have an agenda as we would have had against them! United would still be sticky and Leicester well I'm not quite sure what their problem is against us! But for last night, spam have only to raise their game when it suits them and it suited them last night! We on the other hand have had to do it week in,week out and unfortunately we couldn't do it! If anything to be taken from last night is that our squad isn't big enough nor experienced enough! That would need to be addressed which I'm sure it will! But we are progressing,who would say 3 years ago we would have champions league football 2 years running? and all done in a very competitive market money wise yet we have kept it relatively real. There will be bumps in the road makes it all the more interesting COYS

Like I said earlier -

Yesterday we were 2nd and going to finish 2nd,
Today we are 2nd and going to finish 2nd.

Are you happy with how our season has gone?

Never been happier to be honest.. This is the best Spurs team i've seen in my lifetime. This has been the best season I can remember.
Yesterday was poor and we never turned up but I won't judge the season on that one game.

Our brief was to get top 4 and we've got top 2 so it's hard to suggest this season has been anything but superb.

1) how did THEY stop us winning the league? Chelsea also beat us once and are above us, I'd say THEY stopped us winning the league.

2) How have we bottled it? We won 9 out the last 10 games.

3) We were poor and didn't turn up as promised

4) That ground is even shitter than I thought ( and I thought it was shitter than shit before the game)

5) We are 35 pts above them and they think they've had a better season now.

6) No club in England has a smaller mentality than them.

7) That ground is shit

8) Walker was poor again.

9) It's been a great season and we'll still finish 2nd, our highest finish and highest points tally.

10) That ground is shit

11) How has Rachel Riley been dragged into this???

12) A league match is the biggest night in their history

13) They may think they have one up on us but we are 35pts ahead of them and have CL football AGAIN, something they can only dream of. but above everything we know that from now until the end of time we will be playing football in a fantastic stadium and they are stuck with the biggest abomination in world sport..They have no other option, that's it for them, that is their future.
I don't know if I mentioned it but that stadium is Shit, the view is worse than pathetic, the atmosphere is laughable, they only sang a bit once they scored or when they were prompted from the tannoy man.
They know they are fucked, they know they won't ever catch us, they know we will continue to improve whilst they continue to fall.
I'm afraid one league game doesn't change any of that..

Enjoy your 5 minutes of fame because you all know what the future holds..
This is genuine, these are the greatest moments in the past 20yrs;
2005 Finishing 6th in Championship
2006 Beating a food poisoned Spurs to prevent European clarification
2013 "doing the Trebble" over Spurs
2017 Beating 2nd place Spurs who remain 2nd place Spurs

TWO fucking decades!! We own these cunts, we define them. Without Spurs who are they?

Mind the gap pal.

You'll always be worse off than us, so that's a comfort.
Haha
This is how the world sees West Ham. Only two other clubs supporters giving digs last night goners and Chelsea. Everyone else looks at this and fucking bursts out laughing. The definition of tin pot, I've seen less scences when non-league side beats league side in FA Cup. Giant killers, that is what it was, the minows beating (for the 6th time on their patch in 17 years) the giants. Bless.

Never been happier to be honest.. This is the best Spurs team i've seen in my lifetime. This has been the best season I can remember.
Yesterday was poor and we never turned up but I won't judge the season on that one game.

Our brief was to get top 4 and we've got top 2 so it's hard to suggest this season has been anything but superb.
Agree totally I'm the same, this is the best most consistent team tottenham have had in my life time also,was just getting into football at the start of the 80s and didn't appreciate what we had then but that's a life time ago football has changed the world has changed! Your mind plays tricks you can't remember all the dross In between! the good times stay with you as this season will and last season and hopefully the next few and beyond!

Haha
This is how the world sees West Ham. Only two other clubs supporters giving digs last night goners and Chelsea. Everyone else looks at this and fucking bursts out laughing. The definition of tin pot, I've seen less scences when non-league side beats league side in FA Cup. Giant killers, that is what it was, the minows beating (for the 6th time on their patch in 17 years) the giants. Bless.

O dear god is this their roll in the grand scheme of things,is this the extent of their ambition! There are no words....none!

Back
Top Bottom