The mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. This small club from Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Qp0fpVt.gif

With only one game left in the season, our goal differential is higher than the season points total of 13 individual teams.

Bottle job Spurs only put six past fairy tail Leicester
Or as Sky will re-interpret it:
"ALL of Tottenham's players collectively put themselves in the Shop window for their BIG-MONEY Summer moves!"
So we've won 11 of our last 12 games and only managed to score 33 goals.. I'm sick of this bunch of bottle jobs.. sick I tell ya, sick..
11 out of 12 isn't the form of Champions, because it includes a defeat... a DEFEAT! That's what bottle-jobs and relegation candidates do!

I agree with the mane Vs sissoko point. That would have been the final piece needed for the league title.
in fairness, wasn't it the Dutch boy that went to Liverpool (Wynaldum) we were after as he'd be more comparable to Sissoko? Would Mane get in the team ahead of Sonny? And didn't Vinny look a different player tonight?

in fairness, wasn't it the Dutch boy that went to Liverpool (Wynaldum) we were after as he'd be more comparable to Sissoko? Would Mane get in the team ahead of Sonny? And didn't Vinny look a different player tonight?
Poch has said that we were in for Mane. We would have won the league without a shadow of a doubt if we got him imo.

83 pts and a goal difference of 54 ( fifty four ).. what an absolute unbelievable season these boys have given us..

The whole lot of them have been phenomenal. This is a season i won't forget in a very long time..

Out of interest... just how may PL seasons would 83 pts and a +54 GD have won the league...?
I know it would have last season...
I'm sure it'll be on here somewhere...
Premier League records and statistics - Wikipedia

...I see that 89 was the most points achieved without winning the league (Man Utd in 2011/12)
...so at least we won't have that particular unwanted record!

... gonna trawl me through some more stats.
:kanehand:

Or as Sky will re-interpret it:
"ALL of Tottenham's players collectively put themselves in the Shop window for their BIG-MONEY Summer moves!"

You laugh but Sky's real-life comment on the final whistle was "Tottenham were excellent, which only goes to show how brilliant Chelsea are."

Fucking shitcunt fuckpipes

What a beautiful meltdown on foxes talk.. one of the best I've ever seen..

They give West Ham fans a run for their money when it comes to being thick..

" Spurs have won fuck all and never will"
" We can sing one thing they never will be able to - champions of England"

:dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol:

I,could have sworn we won the league TWICE, but I must have been wrong..

Absolute comedy club :pochlol::sonlol::walker-scream:

I heard that chant during the game about champions of England, should of said back ''you don't know what you saying, you don't know what your saying''.

Very odd, can't have looked at our records whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom