Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There were rumours earlier in the season that Poch wasn't happy with our medical staff and wanted to start again........hopefully true as they seem to be mis-diagnosing a lot of injuries recently
It's like the 90's all over again, we've been pretty poor this season with injuries.

I think it's slightly different to then when we were universally bad.

Now we seem to have good general fitness levels and are able to prevent muscle injuries - but our treatment of impact injuries is rubbish.
I'd say that rehabilitation is an issue full stop to be honest. As you say, fitness/conditioning is fine, but the physio team is doing a poor job by the looks of it, even in the development squad, when it comes to actual injuries... or maybe bad luck, but it feels similar.

I'd say that rehabilitation is an issue full stop to be honest. As you say, fitness/conditioning is fine, but the physio team is doing a poor job by the looks of it, even in the development squad, when it comes to actual injuries... or maybe bad luck, but it feels similar.
I do not blame the physio team. Arthroscopic surgery is always a last resort, and obviously the meniscus needs some work. I was a decent runner in my late 20's, had to get the scope, ran again but was never the same, not that I should be compared to Danny.
Speedy recovery please, Danny Rose.

Not the best outcome, but it means he will miss England qualifier games and he will hopefully return fully fit and fresh for the next campaign.
I don't think our physio team are to blame, we don't suffer any more injuries than other sides, they are just more noticeable because we don't have the squad depth to replace our key players.

Not the best outcome, but it means he will miss England qualifier games and he will hopefully return fully fit and fresh for the next campaign.
I don't think our physio team are to blame, we don't suffer any more injuries than other sides, they are just more noticeable because we don't have the squad depth to replace our key players.
Wouldn't it be the sports scientists and selection policy that are responsible for preventing injuries? When we do get injuries they tend to last a long time so i'm slightly reluctant to praise the physios.

Danny rose: "Working with someone like Harry Kane, his mindset will be I'm staying at Tottenham, breaking every single record, he'll say I'm going to get close to Alan shearer's record and captain this side into the new stadium."

Jenas: "I've known him for a while, I still think to this day he's a Tottenham boy through and through."

:vert:

So happy to hear that!!

Back
Top Bottom