Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I would love to sit here and convince myself that "we did just fine for half the season with Davies at left back" but for fuck sake this would be a massive blow if Danny Rose wants out.

Walker and now Rose have lost patience - how long until Dele, Eriksen, Alderweirdeld, Kane etc...

99% sure it's him and if so I'm gutted. My favourite player and I would be absolutey disgusted if he has gone to talk to that scumbag organisation, especially considering he's been injured for most of 2017.
That sounds like anyone but Rose, poured his heart? Sorry not the type imho

giphy.gif

Apparently it is him.
However, why say top 6 club and not top 4?
Hope Rose wouldn't be as unprofessional.
His agent is the same as Walkers
If it is him then he's off.
It won't go down to well with the fans, club, team or manager will it.
I cant see him doing that.

The other worrying thing is Roberts is re tweeting stuff about Rose and his agent and not rebuffing it as nonsense it is him.
Even tweeted Rose having his ear pushed by Jose.

although I would be gutted if he wanted to go, we'll survive it. I'd rather have players who want to play for us anyway.
The Evening Standard has a headline 'Rose flattered by interest from Utd'.

I reckon this is going to be a damp squib. A bit like their world exclusive a few years ago about the "cheating England international" who everyone thought was Shearer & it turned out to be Gary fucking Flitcroft.
:goonermong:

If it is Rose, I'd just let him go. He's worse than Walker for being hugely improved by the Pochettino touch, and (if it is him) would do well to remember it.

My main gripe is that he comes across very unprofessionally with his media things (if it is him, it's the second time he's done it in 6 months). Blabs on about how he wants to play with world class players, when he's in good company as it is - makes me wonder who he's saying is shit in our XI (based on the TalkSport interview).

I was worried when Davies was a bit crap when Rose first got injured, but we had title winning form with Davies in his place, so.....meh

I reckon this is going to be a damp squib. A bit like their world exclusive a few years ago about the "cheating England international" who everyone thought was Shearer & it turned out to be Gary fucking Flitcroft.
:goonermong:

He said "Time is running out and I do want to win trophies. I don’t want to play football for 15 years and not have one trophy or one medal". And it's a top 6 club.

It won't apply to City, Chelsea, Man Utd or Woolwich - and I very much doubt you'd get a Liverpool player speaking to the Sun....

If it is Rose, I'd just let him go. He's worse than Walker for being hugely improved by the Pochettino touch, and (if it is him) would do well to remember it.

My main gripe is that he comes across very unprofessionally with his media things (if it is him, it's the second time he's done it in 6 months). Blabs on about how he wants to play with world class players, when he's in good company as it is - makes me wonder who he's saying is shit in our XI (based on the TalkSport interview).

I was worried when Davies was a bit crap when Rose first got injured, but we had title winning form with Davies in his place, so.....meh
Davies is not even half as good sadly

Sounds like it's Rose but he was on soccer AM a couple months back saying how much he admired King and he'd love to see his career out at Spurs. Seems so out of character for him to talk to the media, especially considering his relationship with Poch.

If it is Rose then what fuckimg hope do we have?
The only title challengers two seasons on the trot.
Champions league football.
New stadium,
Great place to work.

As soon as we achieve what we have been wanting to , it's about cementing that and going that step further, they want to fuck off and not see it through.

Davies is not even half as good sadly

Not at all, but strangely enough we seem to be a sum of parts in many ways.

You'll find me berating Davies in most match threads due to his lower level compared to Rose, but if we're not exactly going to struggle without him....

Maybe I'm a melt, but I'd take a turn of events that ended up with Sessignon in and £50m put towards new contracts/carefully planned signings.

Man U rate himso highnthey went for Luke shaw when Rose was seriously thinking of fucking off.
Then he had a new lease of life under Pochettino.
Can't remember too many people clambering for his signature in 14/15, maybe Sunderland.

Back
Top Bottom