Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walker probably just saw the Dier rumours and knew he was thinking about it as Dier was a boyhood United fan, but I fucking LOVE the fact that the boys are genuinely pissed at Walker for leaving if thats true.

So with Barkley out the window, do we sign another midfielder or winger today?
Llorente and Aurier would be a good day but i'm still holding out for that last minute surprise.

If he won't play until December why on earth would we buy him before January? When they will be even more desperate to offload him before he leaves for free.

I have no idea what you´re on about......I was luke warm on Barkley before he was injured the first time.
The second injury made me sure its not worth it whatsoever

ROSS BARKLEY UPDATE

Will Everton's Ross Barkley be on the move today? Our reporter Jamie Weir has the latest...

“There has been some rumours around that Ross Barkley toTottenham could be done before the window closes.

“However, the club have told me that is not true. Spurs are still keen on Barkley, but it would be perhaps in the next window. January could see interest renewed in Barkley, with Chelsea also keen. “

Are they going to sell him and Chamberlain without being sure they have someone coming in.
I'd rather Sanchez stays and is unhappy, half hearted and disruptive around the place than them sign a decent player.
I agree. It's actually a win, win. If he stays everyone knows he wants out, there have now been newspaper articles stating the players want him out. If he goes then the scum fans will be in tears. Also for all I care Wenger can sign Messi as a replacement and he will still have him playing shite within weeks.

Yeah, I really like Barkley - although I do agree that if he's injured until November, as reported, it makes more sense to wait until January. But I can still see someone else getting him today if we don't.

Let them......out til November means out til January. Then theres match fitness.....and then theres Pochs match fitness.

Probably looking at a few games in April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom