Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday 4 Feb. 16.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'll admit, when Salah made it 2-1 I turned off in a rage, went to another room and screamed into a pillow.

It was the Spursiest thing we'd done in a long time.

As I lay there seething, I thought to myself 'I bet when I go to have a look on Livescore it's 2-2'. And it fucking was.

Get in!

Fully deserved after that second half performance. A loss would have been a real blow to morale but now the lads should be fully up for Woolwich having dominated United for 90 mins and after dominating the 2nd half at Anfield - something visiting teams very rarely do.

Can't help but feel a bit aggrieved we didn't get all 3 points but we shouldn't get greedy. Beat Woolwich next week and we've successfully navigated the trickiest bit of our league campaign.

COYS

So true! After Woolwich we have a pretty easy string of games. By the time we play Citeh they will most certainly have won the title so I think it will be a much easier match than before. Plus it’s at home.

NBC says 2nd penalty shouldn't have been given because Van Dyke didn't know Lamela was there. Earlier in the game, they were talking about his brilliant awareness of knowing where every player is on the pitch after a simple header back to the keeper.
It was sickening how much they were bigging him up. It appears fans don't seem to know you can't kick the opposition team.

Football eh? Fucking hell.
That Wanyama goal is the sweetest thing I've seen since I don't know when.
How shit are Lpool? After the first 20-30 they did fuck all.
Moose excellent.
Jan had Salah in his pocket all 2nd half, just let him inside for the goal.
Heart attacks. We should have won that game but in the circs a draw is OK :)
Hahaha Klopp you tosser. :dembelefingers:

You knows what... let's put this into perspective...
TWO penalties given at the KOP END in the same game?

Levy has sold his soul, no??

The last penalty was a gift - you really should be grateful :)
Thanks you hub stealing cunt, now fuck off and cry to BBC 606 and TalkSport
UntriedAgedDoe-max-1mb.gif

Back
Top Bottom