Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fellas

The Shed End forum is fucking glorious. They want Ambramovich out as he is letting them 'slip back into obscurity'.
Oh, and they have no 'proper Chelsea-men left'

The irony is obviously lost on the racist filth.

So if the last week had gone differently...

Chelsea could have been 2 points behind us, or even overtaken us by one point if we'd have lost against Stoke.

Instead they're 10 points behind.
:adesalute:

tenor.gif

> loses to Spurs at home for the first time in almost three decades
> basically kills your hopes of CL
> the slow realisation that your team of mercenaries has turned on their manager again
> Hazard can't give a shit and is looking at the exit door
> Roman has stopped pumping money into the club

"W-w-well, I bet you'll make a DVD out of it, yeah? Spuds".

318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png
Love the artwork

They want their Chelsea back
Which pre Roman would have been
Fa Cups 3
European trophies 2x ECWC
League cup x 2
Titles x 1 (1954)

So just above West Ham by 3 trophies
Below Spurs by 9 trophies
And Spurs were behind Woolwich by 8 trophies.

Let’s have your Chelsea back

Fellas

The Shed End forum is fucking glorious. They want Ambramovich out as he is letting them 'slip back into obscurity'.
Oh, and they have no 'proper Chelsea-men left'

The irony is obviously lost on the racist filth.
Good shout Tel. This is quality:

"sloppy defending from Cahill. the sooner he's out the team the better

Good clear out now,moses Hazard, Pedro and Alonzo and postmen pat. Get some English backbone and passion.

we have no plan, no system, no transition, no leaders, no “chelsea men”

Look back at our history under Roman......its the same crap everytime but somehow that famous war axe only comes out for the managers head........we as fans are no f**king better than the board

Nice way to send off a club legend you bunch of overpaid, spineless c**ts.

we're grim. there's no way we are winning the FA Cup playing like this, whether it's Spurs or United in the final (if we get there) we will come up short.

We got so many issues.......its time we go for the root. We are going Down.......our stock has gone Down not up.

Lets buy the best British money can get.stick Abrahams in the middle. He is like Greaves, he scores inside the six yard box, i have watched him for the last 5 years at Aldershot.....out of the kids the only one who has shown passion.......Enough is enough give the working mans game back.

This is what happens when you don’t get rid of managers, they stink the place out. I love Conte but we should have sacked him after Bournemouth/Watford "

Some real gems there... "the best British money can get"... you mean roubles don't you? Half of them want to bring in British players, the rest want to get rid of Cahill. Fucking priceless how all of a sudden they want British players now they're shit. I don't remember them complaining when they were winning things. Lol. This is going to get ugly...

:allitongue::dembelelol::dierno::eriksenlol::dembelefingers::levylol:

Good shout Tel. This is quality:

"sloppy defending from Cahill. the sooner he's out the team the better

Good clear out now,moses Hazard, Pedro and Alonzo and postmen pat. Get some English backbone and passion.

we have no plan, no system, no transition, no leaders, no “chelsea men”

Look back at our history under Roman......its the same crap everytime but somehow that famous war axe only comes out for the managers head........we as fans are no f**king better than the board

Nice way to send off a club legend you bunch of overpaid, spineless c**ts.

we're grim. there's no way we are winning the FA Cup playing like this, whether it's Spurs or United in the final (if we get there) we will come up short.

We got so many issues.......its time we go for the root. We are going Down.......our stock has gone Down not up.

Lets buy the best British money can get.stick Abrahams in the middle. He is like Greaves, he scores inside the six yard box, i have watched him for the last 5 years at Aldershot.....out of the kids the only one who has shown passion.......Enough is enough give the working mans game back.

This is what happens when you don’t get rid of managers, they stink the place out. I love Conte but we should have sacked him after Bournemouth/Watford "

Some real gems there... "the best British money can get"... you mean roubles don't you? Half of them want to bring in British players, the rest want to get rid of Cahill. Fucking priceless how all of a sudden they want British players now they're shit. I don't remember them complaining when they were winning things. Lol. This is going to get ugly...

:allitongue::dembelelol::dierno::eriksenlol::dembelefingers::levylol:
This is the English players they have signed under Roman.
13 in 15 years.
Johnson
Bridge
Cole
Parker
Sinclair
Wright Philips
Cole
Sturridge
Turnbull
Bamford
Cahill
Brown (Izzy)
Barkley
Drinkwater

We have signed 29 or so ( quick count) in same period.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom