Players worth keeping an eye on playing for other clubs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Josef Martinez.

Just broke the MLS all single season goal scoring record (currently on 28 goals in 26 games) and they have not even hit the play offs yet.

Definitely has an eye for goal

I wonder if his shocking time in Torino gives a few European teams some doubts though.

It could do. I didn't realise he had a shocker at Torino but surely he'd be worth a punt for a team like Brighton or even one of the Championship teams chasing promotion. Nottingham Forest, Villa, someone like that perhaps. It's a poor league but he's scored some impressive goals regardless this time around

Looked well out of his experience level when we played him.

It will be interesting to see how he does against teams further down the table. That are more Fulham's "level".
He could have been a world class left back. But he’s not 20, and already moved to be an inverted right wing a la Bale. But he’s not Gareth Bale.

Jonathan David at Gent.

Belgian Spur Belgian Spur
Still very early days as he is very young and has only played 3-4 senior games but i've rarely seen a young player so calm in front of goal, he already has 6 goals in 180 mins or play give or take and he scores with both feet and has a very good feeling for headers and positioning. Now we need to see if he is just on a superb patch of form/luck or if he truly is the real deal

We have another player, Chakvetadze that only turns 19 in a few days but already is our main AM, and same for his national team (its Georgia so probably not that spectacular). He is the real deal, everything about him oozes modern AM. Just needs to develop his shooting skills and phyiscal presence but i'm sure that he will go on to make in in bigger leagues. I can see him joining Ajax next year and EPL in 3 years

He's probably already been mentioned in this thread but it is going to be real fun keeping up with the evolution of Alphonso Davies in the coming years. He if anyone is proof that the MLS is getting better at developing young players.

Already this good at 17. Impressive.

He's probably already been mentioned in this thread but it is going to be real fun keeping up with the evolution of Alphonso Davies in the coming years. He if anyone is proof that the MLS is getting better at developing young players.

Already this good at 17. Impressive.

Mentioned him months ago.

Got laughed at because it was the MLS.

WHO THE FUCKS LAUGHING NOW.

Back
Top Bottom