Crystal Palace v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 10.11.18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's a hatrick. Fuck off

Well done no idea what I've done hardly calling him all the names under the sun I just think he's playing poor atm, he seems to be above critisicm for some reason with a lot of people and anyone who calls him out is attacked.

The save was to be expected no matter what you say it was point blank sure but right at him and at a nice hight.

Also stop being a cunt I'm not saying flog him he's a cunt, he's just playing poor he flapped at 2 crosses today, and was very lucky with that pass he tried before we scored, that could of cost us something. He's not been right for a while and his judgment has been Rash of late. If you can't have a proper depate and just resort to name calling when you see something you don't like then you need to fuck off not me

Don’t know how that looked on TV but that was a fucking amazing away day. Dirty stadium. Proper fans. Singing and dancing in the rain in the open air concourse. Lots of beer. Good pies. Only problem is I’m on a train and nobody knows what direction it’s heading.

Sissoko was imperious. MoM by a mile with Foyth really becoming the real deal too. Lamela is a beautiful, astute, cynical gem.

Grinding out results like this is beautiful. Palace tried to kill the game and we showed them how to do it.

Fuck ‘em all. Seriously. Every fucking one of them.

COYS!

The way we've been grinding out unspectacular narrow results recently, is ever so slightly reminiscent of another North London club... added to our goalscorer today, it can't be long before "Juan-nil, to the Tott-en-ham" is heard on the terraces!

I wonder why we are the only team in the league that hasn't drawn a game yet? Odd.

and yet we have lost 3 games, all by the odd goal, and yet everyone goes on about how poor we are defending, and how poorly our midfield has been protecting the defence.

I've always stood firmly behind my theory that statistics in football are largely irrelevant, and yet according to the statistics, we are joint second.

and the three teams ahead of us, haven't lost yet.

What conclusions shall we draw out of our inability to draw?

Christ almighty, BT Sport shitting all over Foyth after the game. can't stop mentioning the 2 penalties
In a match that we also won on the road in which he was good outside of those pens, one of which was on Trippier, the other of which was a weak call. Foyth has been very good the last 3 matches.

BUT DURRRRRRR TWO PENALTIES DURRRRRR.

Everything has to be dumbed down so Liverpool fans can understand.

7 wins out of 8 away from wherever we call home.

It says much that we also need players who can taje the game tobthe opposition.

January is key I feel.

An out and out striker and a n other midfielder and that will be it.

Back
Top Bottom