Tottenham Hotspur v Chelscum - Premier League - 24.11.18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

West Ham fan here.......
I obviously hate your team with every atom in my body, just as you all hate my team. But........

Fucking hell, you mob have got one outrageously good team at the moment.
Watching MOTD and I thought it’s only fair to hold my hands up and admit that.
And as for Harry Kane...... for fucks sake look after him. I think we are looking at an all time England great. Almost in the same class as Bobby Moore......... ALMOST!!
We don't hate West Ham
We think you are funny

But most of all we like you for the 6 points a season

West Ham fan here.......
I obviously hate your team with every atom in my body, just as you all hate my team. But........

And as for Harry Kane...... for fucks sake look after him. I think we are looking at an all time England great. Almost in the same class as Bobby Moore......... ALMOST!!

Seriously though, our proper rivals are Woolwich and Chelsea. They’re the clubs we hate.

I know West Ham hate us, but it’s one-sided. I don’t care about West Ham, and in fact used to have a huge amount of respect for your youth system and way of playing. I think a lot of us find the supposed rivalry weird, because Chelsea and the Gooners are the clubs we hate. If it wasn’t for the Spurs hatred I’d genuinely be happy to see you guys doing well. I think a lot of us feel the same way, but all we get is absolute hatred. Chelsea and Woolwich. That’s who we hate.

Full post-match, so includes the Mason response re "closing the gap to Liverpool". Also an excellent interview with Eriksen (I had only caught the edited version until now).

I find Humphreys offensive. He tries to be funny but his shit sarcasm is just awkward and cold. He dug away at Mason trying to get an emotional reaction and his lack of awareness of Ferdinand’s circumstances was equally tasteless.
In short, a cunt.

West Ham fan here.......

SouthStand Billy SouthStand Billy , if this is your multi, I’m impressed. You’re showing great imagination

Scotland being the main one. Stop crossing the border for a little bit of slap and tickle with an English club and support one of your own ridiculous teams you fucking Jock cunt. Even after a glorious victory you still can’t put your petty agenda to one side. If I hated Scotland as much as you hate England I certainly wouldn’t be supporting Celtic or Hearts, or fucking Aberdeen. You’re a fucking cunt Vince, and nobody takes your support seriously - consisting as it does of feeble sarky comments from your phone when waiting for chips. You probably wear a Spurs scarf whilst doing it making you hated by people from both sides of the border.
Perhaps an apology would mend this, Joe?

I’m sorry for my anti-English agenda. I think it has run too far. To be honest, I just say things for their own sake. I have sincerity issues. I can hardly recall my last sincere act or utterance.

Full post-match, so includes the Mason response re "closing the gap to Liverpool". Also an excellent interview with Eriksen (I had only caught the edited version until now).

Mason has that look on his face that you get when you have to go to some social event with your misses' mates and you're there all evening but you can't enjoy it cause you think her mates are fuckwits.

Blimey! I was only trying to pass the time of day with a compliment. No need to get all weird and arsey.
I’m kind of sorry I bothered now!
So you should be.....sorry,now go away play with your Lego and crayons! As for Bobby Moore he didn’t even like West Ham by the end he preferred us....!

West Ham fan here.......

Seriously though, our proper rivals are Woolwich and Chelsea. They’re the clubs we hate.

I know West Ham hate us, but it’s one-sided. I don’t care about West Ham, and in fact used to have a huge amount of respect for your youth system and way of playing.

I think Dr Rocktopus Dr Rocktopus nails it there. I never really had a problem with West Ham Towie as Woolwich and the Racists have always been our rivals. But your total obsession with Spurs eventually wore us down to a point where you amuse us like a little brother that needs to be slapped down from time to time.

What was it this season? 'We have a better squad than Spurs' and WHTV ''we will finish above Spurs' etc etc. Epic levels of delusion.

You have the Dildo brothers and the Pillsbury Dough Girl running your club. You have just increased your capacity to 60k despite only averaging about 45k last season. Brady has been watching too many films, let me put you straight, if you build it they won't actually come. It's West Ham mate. Know your place where mid-table is a great season. Enjoy.

Blimey! I was only trying to pass the time of day with a compliment. No need to get all weird and arsey.
I’m kind of sorry I bothered now!
Dont listen to them mate, I still hate you. The only problem is you're shit. The hatred isn't gooner levels, it's about the same as Chavski. If you were better than the Chavs I'd hate you more than I do them

West Ham fan here.......

Advice being given from a pikie on how to "look after" Kane, the way you lot treated Moore was a scandal, the only reason his name gets mentioned at Stratford Utd these days is to sell merch, you mugs have bought into too.

I think we know how to take care of our own.

How can any Spurs fan say they dont hate West Ham......all this semantics over rivalry. They are a local rival, and its a derby when we play them.
They are more of a rival than Liverpool.......teams around you are challengers. If Everton step up they dont become our rivals overnight.

Its like when gooners tried to claim Utd were more their rivals than us back in the early 2000s. Nonsense....just like Chelsea have always been rivals despite them winning doubles when we were finishing 8th.

Baffling how any Spurs can see West Ham as just another game

Back
Top Bottom