Tottenham versus Inter

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have I missed something? We needed to win by two clear goals. We could beat Barca but still go out.
I don't understand why people are celebrating this result.
Sorry to be the grumpy bear

I listen to it and don’t get bothered by it because I’m not oversensitive 12 year old ( not duedfted at you). Seriously just why do so many care?

Suspect it is the whole attitude in a significantly vocal part of the media that almost seems to be anti-spurs in a reaction to the generation before them who were pro spurs (we certainly got an easier time of it in the press in the 90s and 00s than we deserved) and the unabated cock-gobbling of anything Liverpool do, this paragon of a club who support racists, cheats, and also got a whole country banned from European club football

Add in the echo chamber that is twitter and with too much sensory/info/opinion overload, and moods get frayed far too easily

Having said that, cuntoffs and meltdowns can be fun to watch from the sidelines

I just pegged you as someone incredibly thick.
I just pegged your Dad.

tenor.gif

He looks like Sissoko, wears 17 shirt like Sissoko but he certainly does not play like Sissoko of the last 2 years. Just shows what a difference confidence can make. Really pleased for him.

You’re right it was just another game - it’s not as if we didn’t need to win to stay into tonight.

Hey fuckwit ... we WON ... sorry if that spoilt your night ... never mind we'll drop points soon and then you can say, in a whiny girls voice ... "look at me I'm The Hood and see I told you all we were shit" ... now just fuck off

Would a draw with Barca be enough in any circumstance?
Only if Inter draw or lose

Inter win, we need to win

Inter draw, we need to draw or win

Inter lose, then the beatification of Saint Poch commences as that would certainly be classified as a miracle in Vatican City

Back
Top Bottom