We can be HEROES Barca Spurs 11/12/2018

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spursy??

Fuck right off.....

WE JUST RE-WROTE THE DICTIONARY!

Come the fuck on you Spurs...

They said it couldn't be done... we done it.
They said we bottle it... we didn't...

...and to think, we spent nothing in the Summer, and our Ground isn't finished...
Apparently we should be fighting relegation!

Well how's THAT for big fuck you in the face???

FUCKING LOVE YOU TOTTENHAM!

What a feeling. After the low of the NLD it doesn't get better than this. Bossing Barca - with Messi - at their gaff. And thank goodness we haven't got EL Thursdays in the New Year. I have a feeling it will be very important in the title run in. Those Thursdays in 15-16 meant we were forever playing catch up on Leicester, having games on Sundays.

Pretty incredible, considering how unlikely this was after the first three games. An incredible night.

This has been the worst week of my life (probably to the day I die), and whilst I know it’s ultimately just a football match (I was almost on autopilot as I sobbed through the game), that goal, that ending, and that chanting from our fans in whatever their fucking stadium is called these days, was like a giant hug from the second biggest love of my life.

Thank you Spurs.
:dierpochhug:

That was fucking awesome, we were the better team, and Messi played too. We had to play our third choice RB ffs, so we aren't at full strength ourselves. Messi didn't score and he witnessed us scoring against him while on the pitch. Fuck all the doubters. A draw away to Real last season and a draw away to Barca this. What a team we have. What a manager.

Back
Top Bottom