We can be HEROES Barca Spurs 11/12/2018

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

First half we where shit and looked scared but my Lord that second half was fucking Stella. We should have scored 7 there keeper was MOTM and Moussa fucking Sissoko had Messi in his back pocket for 30 minutes!!

So proud of the team let's build on this and fucking kick on now COYS

bwzk89o.gif

The final result should have been 2-5 rather then 1-1. Fuck me, that was great performance. So many chances, just Cillesen was on another level. Thank you PSV too, always love the more than Ajax (don't kill me pls).

COYSSSSSSSSSS

I said it when the Totthenam had a bad classification: Inter has quality but is psychologically fragile. And so it was: so fragile not to beat the PSV. Congratulations, the passage of the round!

I fucking love this team , and I love every one of you cunts, this is what being in the champions league is all about, I could only dream of nights like this when I was a kid watching us getting spanked 4-0 at home to blackburn and 3-0 at home to boro. COYS
:dierpochhug:

Special mention for Sissoko. What a fucking good player he is turning into. Defend, attack, some great runs, passes, brilliant cross as well.
He seems to have developed into a Demble beast who can actually drive us on....... It can't be underestimated how vital he was in splitting up their rhythm and stopping them from carving through us.....

After all the flack he got..... Well it takes balls to come back and stick two fingers up to the doubters!

Back
Top Bottom