Our Next Manager

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Next Manager

• Steve Maclaren

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Sam Allardyce

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Return of The Tim

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • King of the Jungle

Votes: 12 11.3%
  • Alan Carr Chatty Man

Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Arsene Wenger

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Tony Adams

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Sol Campbell

Votes: 12 11.3%
  • Theresa May

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • David Pleat

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Mrs Perryman.

Votes: 35 33.0%

• Total voters
Can't we nominate one of us lot? If it happens, bagsy I get a spot on the board, an executive box cos I don't like cheese and I get to be the only person to roll the pitch in and out for suggesting it tho

Can't we nominate one of us lot? If it happens, bagsy I get a spot on the board, an executive box cos I don't like cheese and I get to be the only person to roll the pitch in and out for suggesting it tho
I'll give it a go.
I think I'll be able to knock Levy down to @ £100,000 a year.
and I'll be the only one allowed to roll ON the pitch........naked and grinning like a loon.

I'll give it a go.
I think I'll be able to knock Levy down to @ £100,000 a year.
and I'll be the only one allowed to roll ON the pitch........naked and grinning like a loon.

Was thinking that I'd roll away the pitch for every game we're losing so it gets called off and we never lose again. Think ur naked thing wud have the same effect tbh

Was thinking that I'd roll away the pitch for every game we're losing so it gets called off and we never lose again. Think ur naked thing wud have the same effect tbh
Nah, don't do that.
If we are losing just open it up a bit so one of theirs disappear for ever and keep doing that till we are winning

Ted Lasso!
His first meeting with Ben Davies

Ted: "So where you from Ben, my accent meter is picking up West Markinghampshire."
Davies: "Uh, the country of Wales sir"
SmoothBitterAmericanpainthorse-small.gif

I was all ready to get on my high horse and castigate SouthStand Billy SouthStand Billy , instead the funniest thread of the year. Apart from the naked picture of RSol, which has put me off my breakfast, made me laugh out loud. Keep 'em coming :)

You couldn’t get angry with me MrsP..

BTW I’ve added you as a serious option, the others were for comedy value. I wholly expect you to win this poll and become our new manger first thing tomorrow morning..

Back
Top Bottom