EUROPA LEAGUE: Lazio (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah he's another one of the "Im a better fan than you" brigade. Even worse when they slag someone else for it. Im not ashamed of my support levels.

Funny how people preach about "Pleeeeeeease listen to Flav. Pleeeeeeese Make the forum nice and peaceful."

Then send conceited digs. I have a go, but at least Im up front with it.
Um no, I was just asking you if you were coming to the next 1882 game because you said it's going to be a big game? What the hell is wrong with that? Other people are coming from abroad, it's not an unreasonable question.

Sorry Sammy, but I'm not trolling you anymore. If you're seeing stuff that's not there that's your problem.

Yeah he's another one of the "Im a better fan than you" brigade. Even worse when they slag someone else for it. Im not ashamed of my support levels.

Funny how people preach about "Pleeeeeeease listen to Flav. Pleeeeeeese Make the forum nice and peaceful."

Then send conceited digs. I have a go, but at least Im up front with it.
Not sure how to take that response Sammy, was actually agreeing with you, perhaps you should calm down a bit.:avbshock:

I didnt go every week even when I was still in England. I went when I could, as I do now.

Not sure why Im being judged by some to be honest. Isnt this what Carlito Brigante got slated for?
You aren't being judged by anyone. I live in London and I can't afford to go every week. I'm not in a position to "do a Carlito".

I didnt go every week even when I was still in England. I went when I could, as I do now.

Not sure why Im being judged by some to be honest. Isnt this what Carlito Brigante got slated for?
I don't think they are slagging you Sammy, just wondering if they get to meet you on the 6th!

Not sure how to take that response Sammy, was actually agreeing with you, perhaps you should calm down a bit.:avbshock:

If you look, the first line says "Yeah HE'S another one of the..........."

I tell you what.

You win Salmon

It was nice here while it lasted. Cheers to all Spurs, regardless of beefs. Fuck Lazio.

Goodbye all

Andy Townsend just now on the ITV commentary;

"Jonjo Shelvey has got to stretch young boys a little bit..."

ahhhhh, the beauty of the Great British seaside humour...

Jimmy Savile must be wanking in his grave!

BTW, I forgot just how good Young Boys' away support was... fair play to them... considering they're Swiss... where's all the Jewish gold?????

But in all seriousness we've been shocking in the Europa League, considering we are playing our best players.

1 win in 5 games so far in the groups. Which is not good enough.

So is anyone else slightly concerned about the high line, we were saved by the offside flag a few times tonight. Could have been a different story.

But in all seriousness we've been shocking in the Europa League, considering we are playing our best players.

1 win in 5 games so far in the groups. Which is not good enough.
I hate to say it, but in both league and cups we're arguably worse than we were under Harry.

Now, we have had players missing and we do need to back AVB in January with the players he wants, but if we don't have a better second half to the season I think we'll have to start asking questions about AVB.

Back
Top Bottom