Tottenham v Bournemouth. Boxing Day 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This guy on the commentary has no idea who anybody in a Spurs shirt is - constantly saying that Walker Peters is Lucas Moura and even said that Vertonghen hit a big diagonal earlier. Too many Xmas beers for sure.

This'll end 3 or 4-0 I reckon.

Pochs pretty smart, he'll just instruct us to get through the second half professionally. No need to waste energy. Fixtures coming quick and fast.

Would be nice to get Skipp on about the hour mark though.

This'll end 3 or 4-0 I reckon.

Pochs pretty smart, he'll just instruct us to get through the second half professionally. No need to waste energy. Fixtures coming quick and fast.

Would be nice to get Skipp on about the hour mark though.
I think we'll score again, but you're probably right, we'll take our foot off the gas second half and play more keep-ball. I expect Poch to use all 3 subs to rest a few players.

Been very efficient but I wouldn't say that we've been at our best. Bournemouth sitting back when we have it, and then expressing themselves fairly well it has to be said. I'd say in general play we've been a bit turgid, a lot of stuff between the CBs, winks, and the FBs. Don't really need to do too much else though aye, a lot of matches coming up

Bit of a bizarre half. Should have conceeded a goal or even two, but 3 up and cruising.

Now don't take your foot off the gas Spurs and score more.

Despite being 3 nil up, Bournemouth have had about 4 clear cut chances which should have ended up hitting the back of our net. Really need to be tightening up at the back in the 2nd half

Back
Top Bottom