Tottenham v Bournemouth. Boxing Day 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

giphy.gif

I get the feeling it really is Eriksen rather than us delaying the contract.

He deserves parity, or close, to Harry.

I just think he really wants Barca and I don't blame him, he's loved them for years.

That said, Levy needs to make it as difficult a decision as possible and offer him £200k a week.

I just think he really wants Barca and I don't blame him, he's loved them for years.

That said, Levy needs to make it as difficult a decision as possible and offer him £200k a week.

I hate speculating about selling our players but I think him to Barca will happen. No hard feelings for the guy if he does go.

That was his whole 'secret plan' bullshit, I just hope he doesn't sour the relationships by pissing around and going on a free

Back
Top Bottom